G-TECH 2017 - Government Innovation & Tech Forum
G-TECH 2017 is unlike any other government tech conference. Recognizing the need to bring over 1500 of the nation's top innovators and technology leaders together with leading government CIOs and buyers, G-TECH is focused on facilitating important game-changing connections and conversations.
G-TECH 2017 Features:
- 1500 attendees, including 300 federal government CIOs, DCIOs, buyers, acquisition and program execs
- Unprecedented networking
- 125 government speakers: CIOs, DCIOs, program and acquisition & contracting executives
- 32+ panels covering the hottest and most innovative topics facing the government
- 100 technology and service exhibitors
- Innovation Showcase of 25 leading and emerging technologie
- National media coverage from Bloomberg, WSJ, Washington Post, Forbes, TechCrunch and others
- “Reverse Pitches” where government execs pitch their "pain points" & needs
What makes G-TECH special? The opportunity to spend unprecedented quality Peer to Peer time with decision makers via:
- “Collab Suites” for post-panel discussions with gov speakers
- VIP Networking Lounges for private conversations
- “Huddle Rooms” for deeper whiteboard and solutioning sessions
- Exhibit Hall Luncheons and Receptions with 100+ exhibitors
- Interactive conference mobile app which facilitates connections and meetings
Why attend G-TECH?
G-TECH 2017 is all about making connections and deal making, and the unprecedented Peer to Peer networking is the best reason to attend: 1500 attendees including over 300 federal government buyers and CIOs, 500 tech and gov con CEOs, and senior executives from industry. Possibilities are endless with this unprecedented gathering of government acquisition executives, thought leaders, innovators, and game changers. Networking opportunities at G-TECH include VIP Networking Lounge, Opening VIP Reception, networking breakfasts, Exhibit Hall lunches, networking coffee breaks, and afternoon cocktail receptions.
Multiple VIP keynotes, over 32 sessions and panels featuring 125+ government CIOs and industry and tech thought leaders, as well as 100 tech exhibitors, offer an unprecedented opportunity to learn about topics such as artificial intelligence, virtual and augmented reality, blockchain, cyber security, DoD and Civilian acquisition programs, and the latest trends and changes in federal procurement. Government buyers will "reverse pitch" the audience with their particular needs and pain points. Meet government CIOs and buyers in our on-site Collab Suites and Huddle Rooms for deeper engagement with government buyers.
G-TECH 2017 is a celebration of breakthrough innovation and thinking, emerging technologies and best practices, and their application to the federal government. The G-TECH Innovation Showcase features over two dozen disruptive technologies which will streamline government service delivery and improve achievement of government missions. Enjoy cool demos, cocktail receptions, networking lounges, and a fun-filled exhibit hall featuring some of the world’s premier tech companies and government contractors.
G-TECH 2017 speakers and panelists include over 125 federal government CIOs, CTOs, Deputy CIOs and CTOs, acqiusition, contracting, and program executives from over 34 DoD and civilian agencies. Please see our website for more info on our speakers: gtechforum.com.
Enjoy 32 informative panels in 3 Tracks on the hottest topics in government innovation today:
Emerging Technologies & Innovation
Enterprise Tech & Risk Management
Details on specific topics in each of these Tracks can be found at gtechforum.com.
G-TECH 2017 "By the Numbers"
- 1500 Attendees
- 300+ Government CIOs, buyers, acquisition and other leaders
- 400+ Industry CEOs/Presidents
- 700+ Industry senior executives
- 125 Gov speakers: CIO, DCIO, acquisition & program execs
- 100 Exhibitors
- 32 Panels
- 25 Disruptive technology companies in "innovation Showcase"
- Active Military and Government attend for Free.
- Special Discount for current Wharton Club of DC Members
- Full information on the G-TECH 2017 website: gtechforum.com
Please note: All sales are nonrefundable after August 20, 2017. Any cancellation requests received after that date may be credited toward future G-TECH and/or Lore USA events.