Meet The Angels: Washington DC Archangels / NY Private Equity Forum
Wharton Club Members are oin experienced Angel Investors as they evaluate presentations by two exciting start-up companies. Listen to energetic Q&A sessions that highlight company entrepreneurial skills, technology value, and investment potential. Participate in discussions of key indicators of company growth potential, management team strengths, market competitiveness, and opportunities for investor returns.
- Join experienced Angel Investors as they evaluate presentations by two exciting start-up companies.
- Listen to energetic Q&A sessions that highlight company entrepreneurial skills, technology value, and investment potential.
- Participate in discussions of key indicators of company growth potential, management team strengths, market competitiveness, and opportunities for investor returns!
About these groups:
- Washington DC ArchAngels, located in the DC Metro area, has chapters and affiliates in Washington, DC; New York City; Chicago; and Orange County, CA; and accelerator operations in Hanghou, China. Operating since February 2011, the private investment group has held 74 consecutive monthly meetings and vetted more than 4,000 companies referred by members for potential participation. Participating companies come from the DC region, and from around the U.S. Additional companies have participated in meetings in DC, traveling from all over the world, including Argentina, Australia, Canada, China, Great Britain, and Mexico.
- The Washington DC Archangels, with a membership of over 400 accredited investors, has one of the most successful track records for investment and investor exits of any angel group in the United States. Participating companies, offering a wide range of products and services, represent multiple industries that include - IT/ software, social media, cleantech, environmental improvement, energy, health care (e.g., treatments for cancer, heart disease, and diabetes), security (e.g., internet, children, and foods), manufacturing, and more. Join us to learn how you can help grow the technology companies of tomorrow.
- The New York Private Equity Forum, located in New York City, is one of the leading angel investment forums in the United States. They meet 5 times a year at the Yale Club attracting leading investors from the NYC area and around the U.S.
Are You Excited By?
Entrepreneurship - Technologies - Start-Up Investing?
- Join us for this special after-hours reception and program!
- Learn from experienced local angel investors how angel investing works and
- How you can play an important role in the success and growth of early-stage companies.
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Offices of Foley & Lardner LLP
3000 K Street, NW, Suite 600
Washington, DC 20007
**REGISTER NOW**: http://shop.dcarchangels.net/product.sc?productId=35&categoryId=13
Earlybird Rate - $95.00
Standard Rate (after March 1) - $125.00
- Panel #1: Keys to a Great Start as an Angel Investor
- Panel #2: My *Best* (and Worst) Investments
Sponsored by: Foley & Lardner LLP