Meet & Have Lunch with His Excellency Hambdullah Mohib, Ambassador of Afghanistan to the United States
Event organized by Sister Cities Intl., in conjunction with DC Wharton, City and Tower Clubs. Join us - and SIGN UP EARLY - for fascinating event. This event WILL sell out early.
- Hamdullah Mohib became Ambassador of Afghanistan to the United States in September, 2016.
- He studied Philosophy and holds a Bachelor and PhD degree with honors from Brunel University in the United Kingdom (2014).
- Ambassador Mohib then returned to Afghanistan and held the position of Director of information Technology at the American University of Afghanistan.
- Before being appointed ambassador, he was an aide to current President of Afghanistan Ashraf Ghani’s successful presidential campaign in 2014, and served as his Deputy Chief of Staff.
- During his time as Ambassador, Dr. Mohib has been an active leader in civil society among the global Afghan community, founding the largest Afghan diaspora youth
association in Europe, along with the Afghan Professionals Network, where he served as chairman.
Wharton Club Members & Guests:
- President's Club & Lifetime Members: 2 comps for this program
- Other Members/Guests: 20/person, inclusive for luncheon, program, networking (cash bar)