Drones - Uniquely Innovative Solutions for Today and Tomorrow
Part of the Wharton DC Innovation & Entrepreneurship Forum Speaker Series
Drones are much more than fascinating flying machines. They are creators and managers of a whole range of new data and thus belong to the IoT, the Internet of Things.
- These experts will provide us with knowledge on how to use drones to bring new, better performing solutions to projects and to suggest new business and other activities. Our panel will provide perspectives on strategies to grow a UAS business, including penetrating global markets and showing how the emerging technologies offer new innovations and customer service possibilities.
- Whether providing advice on which technology to purchase, offering drones’ services in imagery, or focusing on UAS/drone facilitation of (remote) Sensing-as-a-Service (S2aaS) (an area where we are seeing some of the most investment and innovation), this expert panel will open a new vista in the world of drones and their business and economic potential.
- Click here to buy tickets!!!
Meet our Distinguished Panel
- David Bither, Managing Director, ForwardTrace, LLC
- Joel Coulter, Director of Business Development, Honeycomb Networks, Inc.
- Jordan Engel, President, Engel Imagery
REGISTER: Wharton Club & Strategic Partners:
- Wharton DC President's Club: Comp for Member or Guest
- Other Wharton DC & Strategic Partners' Members & Guests: 30/person-Early Bird (through Feb. 9), then 35/person
- Strategic Partners now include: Columbia Alumni Assn of DC; Bethesda Green
Non-Members: 45/person Early Bird (thru Feb. 9), then 50/person
All rates include lunch, program, networking