Wharton to Host Biggest Business Event in its 125-Year History
100 Speakers Include Legends in Business, Academia, & Government
to Discuss Economic Challenges in 2007
DC Wharton Club Members Get Special Savings:
$100 Off - for 2-day price of just $299 for this event
Must Sign Up at www.whartondc.c
Wharton School to Host Biggest Business Event in its 125-Year History
100 Speakers to Include Legends in Business, Academia, and Government to Discuss Economic Challenges in �07
Philadelphia, PA, March 26, 2007 -- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania will host the Wharton Economic Summit: Next Moves in a Global Industry, on April 12-13, 2007 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, PA.
The event, to be the largest in the School's 125-year history, will feature 30 faculty-moderated panel discussions on topics including:
|Emerging Markets||Private Equity|
|Real Estate||Mergers & Acquisitions|
|Sports Business||Work/Life Issues|
|Media & Entertainment||Executive Compensation|
The event will also feature four keynote speeches by global business and policy leaders, and a plenary session on leadership and ethics.
Key speakers include (in alphabetical order):
- Art Collins, Wharton alumnus, chairman and CEO, Medtronic, Inc.
- Rajat Gupta, senior partner worldwide, former managing director worldwide, McKinsey & Company
- Jon M. Huntsman, Wharton alumnus, founder and chairman, Huntsman Corporation
- Michael Milken, Wharton alumnus, chairman, the Milken Institute; chairman, FasterCures
- Stan O'Neal, chairman and CEO, Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.
- Jeremy Siegel, Russell E. Palmer Professor of Finance, the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
For a full list of panels, speakers and the event calendar, please visit the Wharton Economic Summit website.
To sign up at the Special Rate for Wharton Club of DC Members, click here http://www.whartondc.com/article.html?aid=851. If you are not now a member, you can join the Club first, then sign up, and the savings will more than pay for your Club membership for a full year.