"Risk Allocation Framework", with CIOs of Fairfax County Employee & Police Officers Retirement systems totaling $5.4 billion
- The Washington Association of Money Managers
- March 6, 2018
- 6:00 PM Sign-in & Reception, Networking
- 6:30-7:45 PM - Program
- 7:45-8 PM - Networking
- Location: Zenger Room, National Press Club
Wharton Club Members & Guests are welcome to attend.a
Washington Association of Money Managers
is pleased to present a program featuring:
- Katherine Molnar, Chief Investment Officer, Fairfax County Police Officers Retirement System. Katherine Molnar, CFA joined Fairfax County Retirement Systems in 2013 and currently serves as Chief Investment Officer of the Fairfax County Police Officers Retirement System, a $1.4 billion plan. Her responsibilities include all aspects of portfolio management and oversight. For a complete biography of Katherine Molnar, please click here.
- Andrew Spellar, Chief Investment Officer, CIO, Fairfax County Employees' Retirement System.
Andrew Spellar is Chief Investment Officer for the $4.0 billion Fairfax County Employees' Retirement System located in the suburbs of Washington, DC. Mr. Spellar oversees all aspects of the DB Plan's investment portfolio. For a complete biography of Andrew Spellar, please click here.
"Risk Allocation Framework"
March 6, 2018 at 6:00 PM
National Press Club, Washington, D.C.
Buy tickets below:
Wharton Club Members:
- 35/person, including reception with hors d'oeuvres, one drink ticket, program and networking: 35/person
- Non-Members: 49/person