Headliners Luncheon with Head of Union Pacific Lance Fritz
Wharton Club members & their guests are invited to this Headliners Luncheon at National Press Club with Lance Fritz, the chairman, president and CEO of Union Pacific. He will discuss trade, technology and his insights into the economy.
- Founded in 1862 by Abraham Lincoln, Union Pacific Railroad hauls 70 percent of the U.S. freight rail volume into and out of Mexico, and 40 percent of its overall traffic either originates or terminates outside the U.S. The company has a market cap of about $106 billion (NYSE: UNP) and annual revenues of over $21 billion.
- Lance Fritz, the chairman, president and chief executive officer of Union Pacific, will discuss trade, technology and his insights into the economy at a National Press Club Headliners Luncheon on Thursday, July 12 on the 7th floor of the National Press Building.
- Fritz began his career at Union Pacific as a vice president and general manager in the company’s marketing and sales department nearly 20 years ago. Fritz went on to serve in various executive roles including chief operating officer before becoming president, CEO and chairman of the board in 2015.
- Prior to joining Union Pacific, Fritz worked for Friskars, Inc., Cooper Industries and General Electric.
- VIP Reception 12:00-12:30 p.m (you will be informed if your request is granted. PREFERENCE to President's Club & Lifetime Members)
- Lunch from 12:30-1:00 p.m.
- 1:00-2:00 p.m.: The speaker's remarks and Q&A from the audience.
Please call Alan Schlaifer at 301-365-8999 if you'd to be considered to attend the reception (if there is one) from 12:30-1:00 pm with the speaker. (He may only bring a few guests, so early sign up helps; preference for President's Club and Lifetime Members).
Where: National Press Club, Ballroom, 13th Floor, 14th & F Streets, N.W., just two blocks from Metro Center
Metro, Parking: Metro Center; several private garages within a few blocks.
Reservations: $39/person for current Wharton Club members and their guests only. You must reserve in advance on our site. We have only a limited number of seats, so Members may purchase seats only for themselves and up to three guests, if desired. (Photo: on the Natl Press Club website, press.org)