"Investing Themes, Opportunities, and Concerns in the 116th Congress"
- The Washington Association of Money Managers
- February 12, 2019
- 6:00 PM Sign-in & Reception, Networking
- 6:30-7:45 PM - Program
- 7:45-8 PM - Networking
- Location: Zenger Room, National Press Club
Washington Association of Money Managers
is pleased to present a program featuring:
Speaker: Isaac Boltansky is the Director of Policy Research for Compass Point Research & Trading, Mr. Boltansky coordinates the firm’s Washington policy analysis and follows financial services policy issues with a particular focus on mortgage finance, consumer lending, education services, capital formation measures, and tax policy.
Speaker: Ed Mills joined Raymond James in November 2017 as a managing director and Washington policy analyst, bringing more than 15 years of Washington, D.C., experience. Mr. Mills concentrates on the impact of Wall Street reform and housing finance policy on the financial markets and provides in-depth analysis of student lending, budget, and corporate taxation policy.
All Speaker Events are held at:
• The National Press Club, 529 14th St., NW, 13th Floor, Washington, DC [ VIEW DIRECTIONS ]
• Time: 6:00pm - Sign-in, drinks and hors d´oeuvres, 6:30pm – Speaker
• Cost: $35 members, $49 non members and guests
Buy tickets below:
Wharton Club Members:
- 35/person, including reception with hors d'oeuvres, one drink ticket, program and networking: 35/person
- Non-Members: 49/person