Why you should update your profile
The Wharton Club of DC needs your help...
so that we can do a better job of helping you
- Wharton DC works hard to deliver event notices that may be of interest to you. When you update your profile with new work/home contact information and interests, it helps us reach you with relevant information. If you don't update your records, we run the risk of spending money to mail postcards to the wrong address, or sending irrelevant emails, and that isn't a good use of funds.
- You should also update your privacy preferences - so that others may contact you in accord with your wishes.
- Wharton DC has about 3,000 alumni in the region. Connecting with one another is facilitated when your information is updated
- Finally, updating your information allows us to contact you should an event for which you've registered has been canceled or moved to a new location. This is very important.
Please take a few minutes to update your records. Login to WhartonDC.com , then click on in the upper right corner of the site, and update your profile.
Our site is just like any other e-commerce site, and all of this information available to help you:
- You can view your past purchases
- Update your RSVPs if the names of one or more persons in your party change
- Revise your profile
- Change your password
- Update your email or snail mail address - for home or work
- Modify your preferences in terms of contact by others through our online directory
Thanks for your help!