Our Club supports alumni success and the business community in our region through our rich calendar of 150-200+ business, economic, finance, cultural and embassy programs, government and other thought leaders, focused Interest Groups, including Leads Council, and "Roundtables" (such as Green Business, Business of Government, Entrepreneurs Forum, Investment Forum, & Homeland Security/Defense) & other valuable benefits.
Major events include the Annual Joseph Wharton Award Dinner (the 42nd was May 17, 2012 at the Park Hyatt and Conferences, such as The Green Business Summit (GBS) we've successfully held twice.
If you are a member of our large, vibrant Club - one of the largest of any Wharton Club in the world - you gain access to all this to keep your knowledge and contacts at the forefront:
To access these valuable benefits and more, at a very modest amount, join, keep your membership current, and participate. If you are not a member, you are invited to join now. Each year is a full 365 days, from the day you sign up. Click here to learn more, or sign up.
- Varied programs with top executive, public official, academic & other thought leaders, including many to which we invite members only to give you stimulating input and valuable insights
- Some free - in the past year alone, over $500 worth of free programs
- Others with discounts of $10 to $200+ per person for members (totaling hundreds to thousands in savings each year).
- To get a quick view of the variety and quality, go to YouTube.com or Facebook.com/WhartonDC
- Members-only Online Directory
- Many valuable networking and career-building opportunities
- A Club of many firsts among Wharton Clubs: Wharton Award Dinner, highest number of annual programs, first .mobi site, first custom Facebook page, and more - where our members are first
NEWS ON PROGRAMS: If you'd like to be kept informed of our many programs, please note that our emails to you will come from "email@example.com," our Web host. Please be sure that you "whitelist" these emails, or they may wind up in your Spam folder, depriving you of valuable opportunities.