Deepdive Talent Solutions, Inc. Launches The Empty CubeTM - Free Online Community for Unemployed
Brad Freedman, WG'00 and a member of the Wharton Club of DC
announces this new free online service for
unemployed execs and professionals
COLUMBIA, MD— Deepdive Talent Solutions, Inc., a provider of recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) services for small and medium sized businesses, announced the launch of The Empty CubeTM, a free online community for the unemployed.
The Empty CubeTM (www.theemptycube.com) provides an online forum for the jobless to advise, encourage, and support one another through a comprehensive suite of social networking functions. Special features of The Empty CubeTM community that are available to each member, at no charge, include:
• The WatercoolerTM, a virtual gathering place for members of The Empty Cube and a hub for the site’s activity.
• My CubeTM, a customized member profile page.
• The ability to create and join targeted groups within The Empty Cube, allowing members that either reside within the same region, or share the same interests, to network with one another.
• A community discussion forum that facilitates an interactive dialogue of relevant issues, the sharing of information, and the solicitation of advice from other members.
• Personalized blogs that enable users to incorporate photos, videos, and links to their posts.
• An interactive calendar that permits members to create and publicize online or offline events to the entire community.
“With the US unemployment rate now at 8.5 percent, the psychological toll of joblessness has become a pervasive problem throughout the country”, said Bradley Freedman, WG'00, CEO of Deepdive Talent Solutions, Inc., and a Wharton Club of DC member.
“Our primary objective with the launch of The Empty Cube is to create a comfortable community for the unemployed to share both functional resources and moral support with one another.” Brad says that, just two weeks into this program, over For more information about The Empty CubeTM or Deepdive Talent Solutions, Inc. go to www.theemptycube.com and www.deepdivetalent.com.
About The Empty Cube
The Empty CubeTM (www.theemptycube.com) is a free online community/social network for the jobless that was launched in April 2009. Its mission is to provide an online forum for unemployed individuals to advise, encourage, and support one another in a constructive environment.
About Deepdive Talent Solutions, Inc.
Deepdive Talent Solutions, Inc. is a recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) organization that helps small and medium-sized businesses resolve the challenges and high costs of talent acquisition. Deepdive’s DnA FrameworkTM delivers a tailored, fully outsourced recruiting platform for companies looking to build a scalable and more efficient recruiting function.
# # #
Deepdive Talent Solutions, Inc.