HEALTHCARE REFORM WORKSHOP
Like it or not, Obamacare is probably here to stay. Join us for these morning and evening programs addressing key issues
Healthcare Reform Workshop: Obamacare is here to stay. What is the bottom line impact on your company?
Full implementation of the Affordable Care Act is just months away.
And new regulations are coming out every week!
Join us for March 5th, 2013 hands-on workshop!
Wharton Club Members & Guests invited.
Attorney Brydon DeWitt of Williams Mullen will provide insights on healthcare reform compliance strategies and considerations, including:
- Whether your company will be subject to the Employer Shared Responsibility Penalty
- Is your company a “large employer” under the Affordable Care Act?
- How are employees counted?
- How is the penalty calculated?
- Plan Design and Coverage Mandates
o Automatic Enrollment
o Waiting Periods
o Required benefits and coverage levels
- New Disclosure Requirements
o Summary of Benefits and Coverage
o Employee notices
o Reporting to the government
- What needs to be done now?
Please bring your problems and questions to share with the group.
So who should register?
- Compensation or Benefits Managers
- Anyone interested by this groundbreaking topic.
We are offering you the opportunity join our Expert Workshop on Obamacare on not one, but two, occasions, on the same day!
The same workshop will indeed be repeated, in two different locations, on March 5th, to give you more flexibility in your schedule:
- From 8:30 - 10 am (Registration starts at 8 am).
Morning Workshop at Williams Mullen Tyson's Corner VA Office: 8300 Greensboro Dr., Suite 1100; 703-760-5200).
- From 5 -l 6: 30 pm (Registration starts at 4:30 pm).
Afternoon Workshop at Williams Mullen Washington DC's Office: 1666 K Street, NW, Suite 1200, DC 20006, near Metro: Farragut North & West