Book Event with Authors: "Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign"
- NPC Book Event: "Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign"
- May 18, 2017 6:30 PM
- NPC Book Event NPC Add to calendar
- Location: Conference Rooms
This is a ticketed event. Click here to buy tickets!!!
- During Hillary Clinton’s 2016 race for the White House, two journalists, Jonathan Allen and Amie Parnes, were given special access inside her campaign operation, conducting more than one hundred interviews, for their new book “Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign.”
- They will appear together at the National Press Club on Thursday, May 18 at 6:30 p.m. in the club’s conference rooms to discuss their headline making book that is already number one on Amazon’s bestseller list.
- Jonathan Allen is the head of community and content for Sidewire and a columnist for Roll Call newspaper, and Amie Parnes is the Senior White House Correspondent for The Hill newspaper. In 2014, Allen and Parnes co-authored the New York Times bestseller: “HRC: State Secrets and the Rebirth of Hillary Clinton.”
- The event will feature a discussion with the authors, an audience question-and-answer session, and a book signing. Tickets are $10 for the Wharton Club members and guests. Copies of the book can be purchased at the event. No outside books or memorabilia are permitted.
Proceeds from this event benefit the non-profit affiliate of the Club, The National Press Club Journalism Institute, which offers innovative, practical training to journalists and communications professionals working in a rapidly-changing media environment.
Buy tickets below:
$10/person for Wharton Club Members & Guests