Become a Member...or Renew Your Membership Today!
Fast and easy to join our growing Club,
with many popular options from which you can choose
Then you can access varied programs - the greatest number in the Wharton Network,
and other valuable benefits
If you are not a member, you are invited to join or renew now. Each year is a full 365 days, from the day you sign up. The longer your term, the more you save - and the more you benefit if you participate by attending and volunteering. You should keep your membership current to keep your tax-deductible rates even lower (our Club is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit). In some cases, employers even reimburse members for Club dues.
And consider Lifetime Membership, our top category, with the greatest benefits, or our President's Club, with Embassy receptions and briefings included for you and a guest, plus other special perks.
Do you want to find out what other members have to say about our value proposition? Just click here to find out! Or come to an event, and ask them yourself. Call us at 301-365-8999, M-Sat 9 am-6 pm, if that's more convenient for you.
Wharton DC membership offers the following great benefits:
- First notice of events and earliest ability to register - especially important for the events with headliners where capacity is limited
- The area's most robust calendar of events among all B-School Clubs - with 150-200+ events for you to choose each year - from business, economics and politics to entrepreneurship, cuisine, culture and music - all of which may help you expand your professional and personal horizons. In fact, in a typical year, we have more programs available to members than all of the other B-School clubs in our area combined.
- Discounted event pricing for you and a guest (where available). $10-$200+ per person discount/event, saving you hundreds to thousands per year
- Our "Club of Clubs" gives you the best of the DC Area's top groups' events, saving you thousands of dollars a year you'd otherwise have to pay to access
- Many members-only programs, such as Leads Council, National Press Club, and many more throughout the year
- Job Board - with range of significant positions - access to members only
- Online Directory of Wharton DC area alumni and members
- Membership in the ReciproCity Program with other Wharton Clubs in various cities throughout the US.
- This provides admission to other Wharton Club events for the "members only price" in those cities as you travel
- Possible tax deduction: Did you know that Wharton DC is a non-profit (501c3) and your membership may be a write-off as a business expense or deduction?
- Your fees to attend may also be deductible or reimbursable
- Huge dividends from attending that can be worth many thousands - or even hundreds of thousands or more, as members have discovered - and continue to discover with our:
- Strategic input
- Job leads and career input
- Potential partners and funding sources
- Friendships and fun, to make your professional and personal lives more enjoyable and fulfilling.
- Add it all up - and what do you get - and what's it worth to YOU? As the MasterCard ads say, "Priceless."
IMPORTANT!: if you are a member, or have been a member in the past, be sure that you're logged in to the site before you renew!
Otherwise, you may inadvertently create a new account and be charged a higher amount.
- If your membership is current:
- Renew early to EXTEND your membership from your current expiration date, for the lowest rates. You get the full number of years - added on at the end of your membership - and you save money, an average of about 15%.
- If your membership expired:
- Renewals add the FULL number of years starting from the date you sign up, regardless of how many years you sign up for.
Please call us at 301 365 8999 or email the Club: firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have questions or any problem in becoming a member or renewing.
To access the valuable benefits listed above, you can choose from the following membership options: