Selling to the Federal Government Conference, 12/10
Wharton Club members invited to attend at special rates
Learn how to expand your business with new opportunities,
updates on procurement rules & regs, impact of new Obama administration,
and two hours of matchmaking
Register Now for the Tech Council of Maryland's
Selling to the Federal Government Conference
- Access to federal government procurement professionals who have MULTI-MILLION dollar opportunities for companies like yours.
- Updates on the rules and regulations governing contracting and procurement with the federal government.
- A forecast of what the contracting landscape will look like under an Obama administration.
bring together procurement experts from several leading agencies including: FAA, GSA, NIST, the Department of Justice and the Social Security Administration.
offer you the chance to hear the recently released forecast for the IT industry in the Mid-Atlantic region
- BRAND NEW FEATURE! Two (2) solid hours of uninterrupted "matchmaking" among companies of ALL SIZES to understand each other's capabilities, to meet colleagues and walk away with leads for partnering opportunities for upcoming procurements and contracts. You will have the opportunity meet other contract managers and develop relationships that could lead to partnering arrangements or more business for your company.
Here are some facts for you to consider:
- TCM and TEDCO have heard from over a DOZEN companies that, after attending previous TCM Selling to programs, have made the contacts they needed to successfully do business with agencies within NIH, NSA, the military and the Department of Homeland Security. It is likely that others have had success but haven't told them.
- Even with the current economic forecasts, the federal government spending as a whole is expected to remain steady or increase over the next several years.
- Federal government IT spending is projected to be over $100 billion by 2012 with contracts being awarded that will total over $88 billion.
- Gilbert Smith, Deputy Assistant Commissioner for Administration, United States Department of Agriculture
- Debbie Wray-Wilson, Executive Director of Contracts and Acquisitions Policy, Federal Aviation Administration
- Roger Minami, Contract Specialist, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Eldred Jackson, Acquisitions Management Division Director, U.S. Department of Justice
- Denise Benjamin-Sirmons, Director, Office of Acquisition Management, Environmental Protection Agency
- Wayne McDonald, Director, Office of Acquisitions and Grants, Social Security Administration
- Ted Haddad, Chief Acquisition Officer, General Services Administration
- Opening Keynote: Future Forecast for the IT Industry in Federal Contracting
- Speaker: J. Thomas Sadowski, President and CEO, Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore
With over ten federal agencies headquartered in the state of Maryland as well as military bases, there is plenty of opportunity for your business to get pieces of business from the federal government. Don't miss your chance to hear directly from the experts and meet the people you need to know in one place at one time.