4th Annual Wharton DC Innovation Summit:
Design & Run Your Innovation Playbook
The Summit will be held at the Bethesda North Conference Center, across from the White Flint Metro station (Red Line).
It features keynotes from two of the D.C. area’s – and America’s - most innovative and successful entrepreneurs, who will discuss some of their keys to success in the face of huge challenges:
- David Trone, Founder & Owner of Total Wine & More, which he’s built from a tiny startup into a $2.5 Billion annual sales juggernaut, still growing at double-digit rates despite ongoing competitive and other issues, such as those faced by every business
- Reggie Aggarwal, Founder & CEO, Cvent, a company that he started with great success, took through the dot-com bust, and brought to a $1.1 Billion private equity buyout last year
The Summit’s final Apex Panel with three tech leaders focuses on both the potential and risks that mega-technologies - blockchain, artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things - have on global business and economies.
- Also, the Summit features varied discussions on the digital transformation of business, and a wide array of topics, including funding (angel, VC and crowdfunding workshop), precision medicine, growing use of VR – Virtual Reality in medicine, drones, cyber security, urban mobility from big-data bikeshare to the autonomous car, and much, much more.
Aneesh Chopra, our nation’s first White House Chief Technology Officer and past keynote said this about the Summit:
What’s exciting about the Summit is we have entrepreneurs and innovators coming together in the Nation’s capital, finding ways entrepreneurs and innovators can help solve the big problems over the next decade. I’m excited about being here because the talent gathered here can together be part of the solution for our Nation’s ills.
- “Our Summit, and indeed our Club, seek to follow in the path created by the Wharton School’s Founder and namesake, Joseph Wharton,” says Alan Schlaifer, Summit Chair. “He was an extraordinary entrepreneur, innovator and leader who sought to revolutionize business and business education, as a founder of his namesake School, now one of the best in the world, and companies, including Bethlehem Steel.”
- Schlaifer adds, “If your business is a startup, early-stage, or growth-stage company, the Summit can help you improve your innovation ROI, brand value, talent engagement and bottom line. It may also help you get needed funding, contracts, research grants, and strategic partners.”
Go to www.WhartonDCInnovation.com to learn more about the sessions and speakers.
Or CLICK HERE to Register, before rates rise.