Houwzer & Disruption in Residential Real Estate Sales:
Part of the Wharton DC Innovation & Entrepreneurship Forum Speaker Series
- Learn about the Philadelphia startup that is aiming to disrupt the annual $1.2 Trillion + (yes, that’s Trillion!) residential real estate sales market, saving American home sellers a potential $36 billion per year! Founded by serial entrepreneurs with deep real estate experience and with a Wharton alum as Board Chairman, Houwzer has rebuilt the real estate brokerage model around the customer using technology and a team of full-service, salaried Realtors.
- Hear CEO Mike Maher tell us how and why Houwzer’s 0% listing commission model will simultaneously reduce the time, cost and friction of homeownership. Houwzer’s mission is to reimagine every aspect of the home buying and selling experience by providing savvy homeowners the most exceptional service at the fairest price. Since its launch, Houwzer has already helped its clients buy or sell hundreds of homes worth more than $220 million.
- After a strong start in the Philadelphia area, they are now planting a flag in the DC Metro market.
- This is a MUST ATTEND for anyone interested in the future of the real estate market or seeking to sell their home in the immediate future with two huge bonuses worth almost $2,000: Houwzer will not only waive their $995 listing fee for qualified home sellers attending this presentation, but will also pay them $1,000!
- Learn more about the company at www.Houwzer.com.
Meet the Speaker: Mike Maher, Houwzer Co-Founder & CEO:
- Mike drives the company’s vision, strategy, culture, and growth. As a former Naval Officer, Mike believes leadership is what separates the good from the great. A serial real estate entrepreneur with experience in coworking, brokerage, and incubation, Mike is passionate about the paradigm shift taking place in all aspects of real estate.
- Mike received a B.S. in American Politics and Law from the United States Naval Academy and an MBA in Real Estate, Finance, and International Business from the DiLella Center for Real Estate at the Villanova University School of Business.
- REGISTER: Wharton Club & Strategic Partners:
- Wharton DC & Strategic Partners' Members & Guests: 25/person-Early Bird (through May 20), then 30/person
- Strategic Partners now include: Columbia Alumni Assn of DC; Bethesda Green, MIT
Non-Members: 35/person Early Bird (thru May 20), then 40/person
All rates include lunch, program, networking. RESERVE EARLY