Kathy Bostjancic, Oxford Economics: "Triple Rotation in the U.S. Economy"
- The Washington Association of Money Managers
- June 20, 2018
- 6:00 PM Sign-in & Reception, Networking
- 6:30-7:45 PM - Program
- 7:45-8 PM - Networking
- Location: Zenger Room, National Press Club
Wharton Club Members & Guests are welcome to attend.
Washington Association of Money Managers
is pleased to present a program featuring
Please join us at our next event on
June 20, 2018 featuring:
Head of US Macro Investor Services
"Triple Rotation in the US Economy"
- In the past year global macroeconomic activity was stronger, steadier and more synchronized than expected, with inflation particularly in the advanced economies remaining remarkably benign. Looking ahead, there are notable risks on both the upside and downside for the global and US economy including the impact of the large fiscal stimulus, the prospect of rising inflation and threat of global trade wars. The interplay of these risks amid central banks removing some of the post-crisis stimulus will be key in determining the path for the economy, interest rates and asset prices.
- Kathy Bostjancic is the Head of US Macro Investor Services at Oxford Economics. Kathy has extensive experience providing insightful global economic and financial market analysis and forecasts to institutional and retail investors and Fortune 500 business leaders and professionals. She has a deep understanding of U.S. monetary and fiscal policy and its impact on the economy and markets, acquired through her years as a financial market economist.
Additionally, prior to joining Oxford Economics, Kathy was the Director for Macroeconomic Analysis at The Conference Board. She oversaw the U.S. economic forecast and was a member of the team that produced the global outlook.Kathy is frequently cited in leading financial and business publications such as the Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times, and the New York Times, and she regularly appears on radio and television programs. She holds an MA in economics from New York University and a BA in economics from Rutgers College.
Location: Zenger Room
Mark your calendars now! To reserve your spot, please advance pay your event fee ($35 WAMM members, $49 non-members) using PayPal, click here. Or you may RSVP to the event by replying to this message with your full name and a telephone number, and pay the non-member fee of $49 at the door.
If you are not a member of the Wharton Club, please click here to join. To renew your membership click here.
All Speaker Events are held at:
• The National Press Club, 529 14th St., NW, 13th Floor, Washington, DC [ VIEW DIRECTIONS ]
• Time: 6:00pm - Sign-in, drinks and hors d´oeuvres, 6:30pm – Speaker
• Cost: $35 Wharton Club members & guests, $49 non members and guests
Buy tickets below:
Wharton Club Members:
- 35/person, including reception with hors d'oeuvres, one drink ticket, program and networking: 35/person
- Non-Members: 49/perso