Headliners Book Event: Sean Spicer & 'The Briefing'
Sean Spicer, former President Trump's former White House Press Secretary, will share his new book, The Briefing: Politics, The Press, and The President. Wharton Club Members invited. Comp for President's Club & Lifetime Members
- Sean Spicer, former White House Press Secretary under President Trump, will share his new book The Briefing: Politics, The Press, and The President at a National Press Club Headliners Book Event on Monday, August 13 at 5:30 p.m. in the Club’s conference rooms.
- From his first press conference – an impromptu gathering in which Spicer blasted the media for allegedly misreporting the size of the crowds for Trump’s inaugural ceremony the day before – to his dramatic departure 6 months later following the raucous arrival of Anthony Scaramucci, Spicer’s tenure as White House Press Secretary was as tumultuous as it was short. In The Briefing, Spicer attempts to “set the record straight” and discuss some of the most memorable and controversial moments of his time in office from his side of the briefing room podium.
- This event will feature a discussion with the author, an audience question-and-answer session, and a book signing.
- Books will be available for purchase at the event. Proceeds from book sales will benefit the non-profit affiliate of the Club, the National Press Club Journalism Institute, so we kindly ask that you leave all outside books and memorabilia at home.
- Tickets are $10 for regular Wharton Club members and guests.
- They are COMPLIMENTARY for President's Club and Lifetime Members and one guest each.
- There will be a cash bar.
- Click here to reserve your place(s)!!!
WHERE: National Press Club
529 14th Street NW
13th Floor - Holeman Lounge
Washington, DC 20045
WHEN: Monday, August 13, 2018
Monday, 08/13/18 at 5:30pm - 7:30pm | iCal
National Press Club
14th & F Sts, NW 13th Floor, Conference Rooms
Washington, DC 20045 USA
[ Get Directions ]
Enter Waitlist Here...
Look Who's Coming:
Marquee Brand Builders
Wharton Club of DC
Washington Alliance Group, Inc.
Daniel Morgan Graduate School of National Security
CETA Benefit Consulting Group, LLC