Join the Embassy Series for a Concert & Reception at the Residence of the Ambassador of Poland Celebrating 100th Anniversary of Polish Independence
Featuring Talented Polish Pianist, Andrzej Wiercinski
Andrzej Wierciński was born in Poland in 1995 and started his musical adventure on the piano, at the age of six, on his path to receiving many prestigious awards:
- The National Competition for Young Pianists in Warsaw (1st prize, 2012)
- International F. Chopin Competition in Darmstadt (finalist and special prize for the best Polish pianist, 2013)
- First prize at the 46th Polish F. Chopin Competition in Warsaw, also by then gaining an expanded following of listeners.
- F.Chopin – Mazurkas op.24
- Bach-Busoni – Chaconne in D-Minor BWV 1004
- F.Liszt – Rhapsody in C-Sharp Minor, No.12
- F. Chopin – Scherzo in B minor op.20; Scherzo in C-sharp Minor op.39;
- I. J. Paderewski – Nocturne in B-flat Major op.16 no.4
- S. Prokofiev – Sonata in B-flat Major.
- Wharton Club Members & Guests:
- Buffet reception/wine- 150/person, only limited number of seats available
- REGISTER - all tickets are inclusive, for Concert & Reception with the artist featuring Polish cuisine and wine, and including Valet Parking
- Members: 150/person, inclusive