Enjoy Lunch or Dinner at Lahinch Tavern & Grill, Potomac, MD, with Delicious Irish & American Specialties, and Live Band
Enjoy Good Food & Good Music While You Do Good!!! Tuesday, October 9, 2018
Lahinch Tavern and Grill will donate 10% of all lunch and dinner proceeds to The Arc Montgomery County on Tuesday, October 9, 2018. Whether you dine in or carry-out, this is a great way to support The Arc! Lahinch is located at 7747 Tuckermane Lane, Potomac, MD 20854.
From 6-9 pm, Big Tow will be performing live music and there will be a 50/50 cash raffle to benefit The Arc.
For more information, contact Doug Gaddis, Director of Communications & Outreach, 301.984.5777 x1244.
More info on The Arc:
- For over 60 years, The Arc Montgomery County has helped connect people of all abilities to build inclusive and fulfilling lives through its commitment to individualized, high-quality lifetime services for individuals affected by intellectual and developmental disabilities. The focus is on helping infants, children, youth, and adults live as independently as possible at every age with meaningful connections in their communities.
- The Arc provides inclusive child care, in-home support services, residential services, employment opportunities, vocational training, respite care and recreational activities, plus support groups and other opportunities for families to share their experiences. Also, The Arc runs a thrift store in Kensington, MD where all income supports Arc programs.
- The annual signature fundraising event is the gala which will take place on October 26th at the North Bethesda Marriott.
More info on Lahinch:
- As the sister restaurant to the popular Irish Inn at Glen Echo, Lahinch Tavern and Grill prides itself on delicious, upscale-casual cuisine offering a fusion of the best of Irish cuisine and regional American dishes. It is located at 7747 Tuckerman Lane in the rear of the Cabin John Shopping Center and Mall.
About the band:
- Big Tow is a well-known group of rock & roll veterans who deliver ballads, blues, and great melodies. They play all over the local circuit throughout Virginia, Maryland, and DC covering bands they love.