ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance criteria) Investing Panel:
Gil Crawford, Scott Sacknoff, Diane Keefe, Jessica Milano
- The Washington Association of Money Managers
- January 24, 2019
- 6:00 PM Sign-in & Reception, Networking
- 6:30-7:45 PM - Program
- 7:45-8 PM - Networking
- Location: Zenger Room, National Press Club
Washington Association of Money Managers
Thursday, January 24, 2019
"ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance criteria) Investing Panel"
- Speaker: Mr. Crawford is Chief Executive Officer of MicroVest. He is responsible for leading the company’s investment operations and strategy since MicroVest’s founding in 2003. As MicroVest’s CEO, he led the launch of MicroVest I, LP, the first commercial private equity vehicle focused on microfinance in North America. Mr. Crawford has over 25 years experience with microfinance institutions and capital markets across the globe.
- Speaker: Scott Sacknoff, is the CEO of SerenityShares Investments, an RIA and ETF fund sponsor focused on democratizing and expanding impact investing using public equities. At SerenityShares, we believe it is possible to achieve a market return or better while investing in a manner consistent with your values. The key begins with defining the issues affecting society and the planet and identifying the companies that offer products and services that address those challenges.
- Speaker: Diane Keefe is Director of Business Development for BeneStream, a business services company that enables large employers to realize savings on corporate tax and health insurance overhead. BeneStream offers win win solutions so both employers and employees benefit.
- Speaker: Jessica Milano is a vice president and director of ESG research for Calvert Research and Management, a wholly owned subsidiary of Eaton Vance Management specializing in responsible and sustainable investing across global markets. She is responsible for overseeing the firm’s environmental, social and governance (ESG) research on global securities, which focuses on identifying and analyzing ESG factors most critical to company performance and whose societal impact is most significant.
All Speaker Events are held at:
• The National Press Club, 529 14th St., NW, 13th Floor, Washington, DC [ VIEW DIRECTIONS ]
• Time: 6:00pm - Sign-in, drinks and hors d´oeuvres, 6:30pm – Speaker
• Cost: $35 members, $49 non members and guests
Buy tickets below:
Wharton Club Members:
- 35/person, including reception with hors d'oeuvres, one drink ticket, program and networking: 35/person
- Non-Members: 49/person