"Investing Themes, Opportunities, and Concerns in the 116th Congress"
- The Washington Association of Money Managers
- March 20, 2019
- 6:00 PM Sign-in & Reception, Networking
- 6:30-7:45 PM - Program
- 7:45-8 PM - Networking
- Location: Zenger Room, National Press Club
Washington Association of Money Managers
is pleased to present a program featuring:
- We have seen elevated volatility and equity market fluctuations in the U.S. and globally, which magnifies the challenges to asset managers, traders and institutional and individual investors. There have been varied and diverse explanations including market data, earnings releases, economic policy and political events.
- We have fortunate on March 20 to have a keen and experienced observer to provide insights and help us make sense of market trends. Gina Martin Adams, CFA, CMT is uniquely positioned to offer technical and fundamental perspectives.
- Gina is the a unique research platform that provides context on markets, industries, companies, and government policy. Gina provides top-down perspective on the equity market, sectors and industries with a multi-disciplined approach that utilizes fundamental, quantitative and technical analysis.
- She frequently presents her views at industry conferences, professional associations and investment organizations and has been recognized for portfolio strategy, technical strategy and economics in Institutional Investors' All-America Research survey. She holds the Chartered Financial Analyst and Chartered Market Technician designations, and is a member of the CFA Institute, the CMT Association, the CFA Society of New York, the American Association of Professional Technical Analysts, the Financial Women's Association, and 100 Women in Finance.
All Speaker Events are held at:
• The National Press Club, 529 14th St., NW, 13th Floor, Washington, DC [ VIEW DIRECTIONS ]
• Time: 6:00pm - Sign-in, drinks and hors d´oeuvres, 6:30pm – Speaker
• Cost: $35 members, $49 non members and guests
Buy tickets below:
Wharton Club Members:
- 35/person, including reception with hors d'oeuvres, one drink ticket, program and networking: 35/person
- Non-Members: 49/person