5th Annual Wharton DC Innovation Summit New Website is Up!
Summit Features Outstanding Keynotes, General Session & 3 Breakout Tracks: Disruptive Tech, Funding, Future of (Cities, Food, Healthcare, Cities. Everyone interested in Innovation & Entrepreneurship invited!
- To learn more about the Summit, please check out our new website, www.WhartonDCInnovation.com.
- Register for the Summit by CLICKING HERE.
Join us as we learn from our keynote speakers
- Seth Goldman, Co-Founder and TeaEO Emeritus of Honest Tea and Executive Chair of Beyond Meat
- David Morey, Chairman & CEO, DMG Global
- Our Midday General Session: These speakers are top innovators and leaders who will share with us how to explore and exploit trends, seize opportunities, and overcome challenges in the U.S. and abroad. They will do this in the context of Disruptive and Emerging Technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), big data, blockchain, & IoT (Internet of Things) that are fueling growth.
You can also gain insights from our 12 breakout sessions in three tracks: Disruptive Technologies, Funding, and The Future of: Food, Healthcare, Work & Cities, plus workshops. Choose from any sessions in any track. You don't need a one-track mind for the Summit!
Example of outstanding content will be the Closing Keynote by David Morey:
Leading Innovation and Change
- The Wharton Club of DC’s Innovation Summit on May 7th will help transform the way you think about and lead innovation—the #1 concern according to research among top CEOs today.
- Keynoter David Morey, DMG Global Chairman, has a Who’s Who of Fortune 100 companies, 19 winning global presidential campaigns, and 5 Nobel Peace Prize winners. He’s also one of the world’s top magicians and best-selling author of The Underdog Advantage, The Leadership Campaign, Creating Business Magic, and most recently Innovating Innovation.
- In his keynote, David will describe the insurgent model his first corporate client, Steve Jobs, the Apple co-founder, helped to inspire and develop, and how it’s added billions of dollars of value to some of the world’s fastest growing, most innovative companies. Learn how to “play offense,” control the competitive dialogue, define your own leadership brand, transform your culture, and add new insurgent growth. Innovation aspect? David will use magic to amuse and inspire you, and to illustrate his points.
- Today, one thing is clear: If you don’t use the Insurgent Advantage yourself, it will be used against you.