David Meier, Portfolio Mgr., Motley Fool Asset Management: "Quality Investing in Uncertain Times"
- The Washington Association of Money Managers
- March 20, 2019
- 6:00 PM Sign-in & Reception, Networking
- 6:30-7:45 PM - Program
- 7:45-8 PM - Networking
- Location: Zenger Room, National Press Club
Click here to RSVP!Wharton Club Members & Guests are invited to attend.
- Please join us at 6 p.m. for networking and 6:30 p.m. presentation on Tuesday, June 11th at the National Press Club for WAMM’s final program before the summer break on investing and the markets.
- The Washington Association of Money Managers is honored to have David Meier, Portfolio Manager at Motley Fool Asset Management (MFAM) speaking on “Quality Investing in Uncertain Times.” An affiliate of The Motley Fool, MFAM offers a suite of mutual funds and ETFs that invests primarily in high-quality, faster growing companies with sustainable competitive advantages and compelling market opportunities.
- David Meier has served as a portfolio manager for Motley Fool since 2014 at the Global Opportunities Fund, Small-Mid Cap Growth and Emerging Markets Fund. He specializes in identifying investing opportunities in today’s and tomorrow’s great growth companies and the technology sector. Mr. Meier began his career at Motley Fool in 2005, having served as an analyst, mission leader and associate adviser.
David brings a decade experience as an engineer to inform his analysis and insights. Holding an MBA from Wake Forest University and multiple engineering degrees from Virginia Tech, Mr. Meier has the unique perspective of understanding the physics and economics of the companies he follows and invests in.
David Meier’s presentation is timely—as technology and growth-focused companies have faced particular volatility amid the market’s protracted bull run, fears of trade war and economic slowdown, and ongoing political uncertainties.
We hope you can join us and learn from David Meier’s expert investment and market insights.
- Date:Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Speaker: David Meier
- Portfolio Manager
- Motley Fool Asset Management
Location: The National Press Club
529 14th Street NW 13th floor
Washington, D.C. [ VIEW DIRECTIONS ]
- Time: 6:00pm - Sign-in, drinks and hors d´oeuvres 6:30pm – Speaker
- Advance Pay RSVP Fee: $35 members, $55 non-members