On behalf of the Academy Award & Golden Globe-winning actor, Casey Affleck, the Academy of U.S. Veterans extends a warm invitation to you to attend a special screening of 'Light of My Life.'
This is the subhead. We recommend two or three descriptive sentences.
- On behalf of the Academy Award and Golden Globe winning actor, Casey Affleck, the Academy of United States Veterans extends a warm invitation to you to attend a special screening of Light of My Life.
- Affleck has starred in Manchester By the Sea, Interstellar, Gone Baby Gone, Good Will Hunting, and many other recognizable films but this July he is bringing his directorial debut to two of the most military populated regions, Washington, D.C (July 27, 2019) & Tampa, Florida (July 24, 2019).
- Casey’s work is impressive and the Academy of United States Veterans in partnership with Ranger Up are honored to host his directorial debut for our military families and our community supporters. Affleck pours his time into philanthropic work and is working to immerse himself more into the military community. He has previously joined AUSV as the 2019 Mental Health Award presenter and continues to express care towards our veterans.
- Although this is not a war movie, it shares elements of survival that many of our service members can relate to. We hope that you are able to join us at the DC special screening: https://www.ausvfoundation.org/dclomlpremiere
- 6:00 pm: Red Carpet Arrivals
- 7:00 pm: Screening (comp)
- Q&A with Casey Affleck and VIP Reception with Champagne & Hors d'Oeuvres (100/person)