Holiday Chocolate Truffle-Making Class with
Looking for a sweet way to start the holiday season? Join the Willard & award-winning SPAGnVOLA - recognized by NatGeo as one of world's best chocolate shops - for a two-hour hands-on chocolate truffle-making class.
- Guided by Head Chocolatier Crisoire Reid from SPAGnVOLA, participants will learn the artisan technique of tempering chocolate, the process to making chocolate ganache, as well as the steps to using the ganache to handcraft your own delicious seasonally inspired chocolate truffles to take home.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to taste a variety of SPAGnVOLA's signature bonbons and truffles, as well as their incredibly popular hot chocolate, all while hearing from Eric Reid, co-owner of SPAGnVOLA (based in Gaithersburg), on his experience as a cacao grower in the Dominican Republic:
- Experience the chocolate-making process
- Learn chocolate crystallization techniques
- Handcraft your own delicious creations
- To learn more, watch this video: https://youtu.be/IHHR7ExKr8Q?t=2
- Registration includes lesson, tasting of delicious bonbons and truffles, as well as the fabulous SPAGnVOLA hot chocolate. Members: 75/person for one, inclusive, or 115/couple (Please be sure to enter both names under "Special Instructions" if you register at the couple price!):
3:00PM - 5:00PM Sat 14 Dec 2019 ( Timezone: Eastern )
The Willard InterContinental Willard Room
1401 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20004 USA
[ Get Directions ]
Enter Waitlist Here...
Look Who's Coming:
Alex Emmerman & John Emmerman
... a total of 3 guests.
Note: to opt out from this list please sign in, go to My Account and change your preferences under My RSVPs.