Tableau Data Solutions Summit
Using Data to Solve Problems. Wharton Club Members & others invited. Speakers include NYT Best-Selling Author Dan Heath, + experts from Wharton, Kellogg, Verizon & Cargill
Traditionally, organizations are prone to falling into cycles of reactive problem-solving. It’s faster, easier, and doesn’t disrupt the status quo. Additionally, organizations are facing more uncertainty than ever with shifts in: supply change, their internal culture and other external factors.
We are on a quest to help organizations get in front of problems and solve them before they even happen, and have an exciting lineup of speakers who feel the same.
Join Tableau for this free virtual event where you’ll hear from Dan Heath, the New York Times bestselling author of Upstream: The Quest to Solve Problems Before They Happen. Dan will discuss practical solutions for preventing problems, rather than reacting to them.
Then, data leaders at Verizon, Cargill, Kellogg Company, and The Wharton School will share how they transformed their organization’s culture to be one where data is essential to solving problems.
Agenda: 12:00 - 3:00 pm ET (times below are all Pacific time; + 3 hours for ET)
- 9:00am | Welcome
- 9:15am | Opening Session with NYT Best-Selling Author Dan Heath
- 10:05am | Verizon: Empowering Stakeholders to Enhance Customer Experience
- 10:30am | Cargill: Building a Data-Driven Culture for Times of Crisis
- 10:55am | Kellogg: Coordinating and Cultivating Data Visualization Talent
- 11:20am | Mary Purk, The Wharton School: Creating Analytic Impact with Storytelling
- 11:50am | Closing Remarks
REGISTER for THIS EVENT (Free for All)
(Or Register FREE, if you're a Member)