Wall Street Journal Jobs Summit: Succeed in the Search
The Covid-19 pandemic has upended the job market. Industries once on hiring sprees have scaled back, while others now cannot staff up fast enough. Whether you’re a new graduate, recently unemployed or contemplating a career change, the inaugural WSJ Jobs Summit will provide trusted, actionable insight from business leaders across industries on how to not only survive but thrive in this new economy.
You’ll take away:
- Lessons from the 2008 financial crisis
- Advice from companies in hiring mode
- Tools for work-life management and negotiation
- How to nail the virtual interview
- More topics to be announced soon
12:00 -4:00pm Presentation, including Q&A
REGISTER for THIS EVENT (Free for all).