How to Live to 100 Years or More, with a Bethesda Top Doc, Dr. Matthew Mintz, MD, FACP
If you’re interested in adding MORE YEARS to your life...and
More LIFE to your years...
You'll get terrific tips from a top Doc, via the Telemed magic of Zoom.
Not bad for a short webinar! All invited.
- How can you live to be 100 years or more?
- What are the different options for getting the medical care you need, especially from a primary care physician?
- And what are the advantages and potential disadvantages of these options?
- How does a concierge practice work, and should you consider it?
- To find out, please join Dr. Matthew Mintz as he discusses the latest trends, evidence, and tests, and recommendation to increase your chances of being healthy and happy through your 100th birthday.
- Meet Matthew Mintz, MD, FACP
- Dr. Mintz is a board certified Internal Medicine physician practicing in a Membership/Concierge Practice in Bethesda, with over 23 years of clinical practice. He is clinical faculty at The George Washington University School of Medicine and consistently ranked at a Top Doctor by Washingtonian Magazine.
Who should attend, part of the Wharton Club of DC series, "The Future of Healthcare"?
• Wants to live longer
• Could benefit from ideas on how to live and feel better
• Regardless of age, from teens to 60x, 70s, and above
• Whatever your ethnicity
11:45 am - 12:00 pm -- Virtual Networking on Zoom Meetings, in virtual breakout rooms, if enough people sign up
12:00 - 1:00 pm Presentation, including shared screen for slides and Q&A
1:00 - 1:15 pm: Further virtual networking
REGISTER for THIS EVENT (Free for Members, President's Club Members (Yourself and 2 guests all comped).
Others: Early Bird: 19/person for all Non-Members (through September 12), 29/person after
11:45AM - 1:15PM Thu 17 Sep 2020 ( Timezone: Eastern )
Virtual Event Instructions:
Look Who's Coming:
Wharton Club of DC
The Barnett Company, Inc.
(Or Register FREE, if you're a Member)