Virtual Newsmaker: AMA president to deliver national address on COVID-19 - The Long Road to Recovery
American Medical Association President Dr. Susan R. Bailey to Address Lessons Learned in 2020, Guidance & Support Needed Now for States
- American Medical Association President Dr. Susan R. Bailey will deliver a live national address on Tuesday, Jan. 12, on the lessons learned from COVID-19 in 2020 and call upon the incoming Biden administration to provide additional guidance and support for states as they develop programs for COVID-19 vaccine distribution.
- This one-hour program, part of the National Press Club Virtual Headliners series, will stream live at 2 p.m. EST, and is accessible to both the media and members of the general public free-of-charge.
- In her speech, Dr. Bailey will also call for a stronger strategy for COVID-19 testing and production of protective equipment for physicians, nurses and all health care workers by tapping into the full powers of the Defense Production Act.
When: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 (at 2:00 pm)
Where: Online: Linked
- Click here to buy tickets!!!(Or Register FREE, whether or not you're a Member)(Confirming email will contain the URL for the Online session)
- REGISTER for THIS EVENT (Free for All!)
2:00PM - 3:00PM Tue 12 Jan 2021 ( Timezone: Eastern )
Virtual Event Instructions:
Look Who's Coming:
Wharton DC Innovation Summit
Results First Corp
(Or Register FREE, whether or not you're a Member)(Confirming email will contain the URL for the Zoom session)