Lead Remote Teams Differently: Best Practices - Dr. Deborah Smith Cook
Deborah will lead us through a discussion of the best practices for leading, motivating, and holding remote teams accountable, and overcoming challenges of a hybrid team. All welcome. Members free.
Who should attend:
- Anyone leading a remote team
- Q&A to follow
- It’s not easy to lead remote teams.
- Deborah will lead us through a discussion of the best practices for leading, motivating, and holding remote teams accountable.
- She will talk about the particular challenges of leading a hybrid remote team.
- Please join Dr. Deborah Smith Cook from Atheseus for a virtual, roundtable discussion on leading remote teams.
- Deborah Smith Cook | Remote Team Leader
- Deborah has spent much of her career leading remote teams and as a remote worker in organizations such as the US Securities and Exchange Commission, Caliber Learning Network, and the University of Baltimore. As a Dean, Associate Professor, and Visiting Lecturer, she has taught strategic management and marketing at George Washington University, Texas A&M University, and Indiana University.
- In 2017, Deborah founded Atheseus, a management consulting company helping remote teams become more engaged, collaborative, and accomplished. Deborah’s clients have included government agencies, non-profits, and private sector ranging from start-up tech companies to Fortune 500 companies.
- She is a Certified Facilitator in Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team and Everything DiSC as well as PROSCI Change Management. Deborah earned a doctoral degree from Indiana University in Strategic Management and Organizational Behavior and an MBA from Michigan State University with concentrations in finance and marketing. Deborah was a Fulbright Scholar to INSEAD in Fontainebleau, France.
- A highly collaborative and energetic facilitator, Deborah delights her audiences with her knowledge, wisdom, and practical tips for remote team effectiveness. She can be reached at email@example.com or on LinkedIn --https://www.linkedin.com/in/deborah-smith-cook/
When: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 (at 12:00 pm)
Where: Online: Zoom
- Click here to buy tickets!!!(
- President's Club & Lifetime: You and two guests - Free
- Other Members: Free for you
- Non-Members: 19/person - Early Bird through February 16; 29/person after
- REGISTER for THIS EVENT (Free for All!)
11:45AM - 1:00PM Tue 23 Feb 2021 ( Timezone: Eastern )
Virtual Event Instructions:
Look Who's Coming:
CETA Benefit Consulting Group, LLC
(Or Register FREE, whether or not you're a Member)(Confirming email will contain the URL for the Zoom session)