Improving Your Heart Health: Preventive Cardiology - Dr. Carolyn Wu, MD, Penn Med
Dr. Wu All welcome. Members save. President's Club Members & 2 guests free.
Who should attend:
- Anyone interested interested in how to improve their health, especially to reduce risks of Covid and other respiratory viruses. Dr. Jaffe will discuss ways to promote your well-being. He'll discuss risks, rewards and opportunities to be healthier and at least risk.
- All interested in learning about pros and cons of Covid vaccines
- Everyone who wants to learn how Dr. Jaffe grew his business before Covid and has done so since to become one of the 20 largest businesses in Loudoun County.
- Q&A to follow
You can greatly reduce your risk of respiratory viruses including Covid and other RNA respiratory viruses.
Participate and identify what you can do to reduce your risks and enhance your healthful resilience
Promote your well-being; become healthier.
Feel better, function better and join in a health promotion plan to save your life and the lives of those you care about.
After being on the NIH senior staff, Dr. Jaffe will discuss ways to promote your well-being. Let’s discuss risk, rewards and opportunities to be healthier and at least risk.
Dr. Jaffe's further comments for you to consider:
- The essence of my message is that you can increase or avoid afflictions and infections while preventing self-attacking autoimmunity and illnesses often induced by a lack of essential needed nutrients and excess of toxins. Heart and vascular health as well as cancer are increasingly understood as life style choices in most people.
- What we call healthcare today is mostly about treating the symptoms and signs of ill health.
- More helpful is to engage personal proactive predictive primary prevention practices and protocols.
- From academic medicine in Boston to senior staff at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, my mentors imparted much that I treasure in both scientific diagnostics and effective disease treatment.
- However, in over 12,000 hours of post college training, only a few minutes were devoted to primary prevention and personalized health promoting life style.
- The last few decades, my team has documented further the opportunities to identify risks and mitigate them before suffering surfaces; to live well and long while feeling young in spirit and functioning fully.
- Your innate immune defense and repair system is designed to neutralize, recycle and prevent infectious agents including RNA viruses such as COVID-19, SARS, and others
- This webinar is intended to provide general health information. It is not medical advice and is not intended to diasnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease. For personal input, you should get your own individualized advice from a medical professional of your own.
- Meet the Speaker, Dr. Russell Jaffe, MD:
- Dr. Russell M. Jaffe, CEO and Chairman of PERQUE Integrative Health, Ashburn, VA, worked at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) from 1973 to 1979 where the seeds of his vision began. On leaving NIH Dr. Jaffe began a journey that sought to support the emerging field of Integrative and Regenerative Medicine. His dedication to the application of primary prevention and his commitment to providing superior nutraceuticals and autoimmune testing with clinical evidence of superior efficacy has made him a sought after speaker and leader in his chosen field.
- He is Senior Fellow, Health Studies Collegium Foundation, which focuses on research, policy and practice guidelines in integrative sciences
- CEO and Chairman, ELISA/ACT Biotechnologies
- He holds an M.D. and PhD, from the Boston University School of Medicine
When: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 (at 4:45 pm)
Where: Online: Zoom
- Click here to buy tickets!!!(
- President's Club & Lifetime: You and two guests - Free
- Other Members: Free for you
- Non-Members: 19/person - Early Bird through February 16; 29/person after
- REGISTER for THIS EVENT (Free for All!)
(Or Register FREE, whether or not you're a Member)(Confirming email will contain the URL for the Zoom session)