Virtual Newsmaker: Dr. Anthony Fauci April 6, 2021
Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of Natl. Institute of Allergy & Infectious Diseases, will discuss latest developments in COVID-19 pandemic and US vaccination. All welcome.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and chief medical advisor to President Biden, will discuss the latest developments in the COVID-19 pandemic and the status of the nation's vaccination program at a National Press Club Virtual Headliners event on April 6 at 2 p.m.
- Remarks will be followed by a question-and-answer period moderated by National Press Club President Lisa Nicole Matthews.
- In his 50-year career, Fauci has led the federal response to most of the major disease outbreaks over the last 40 years including: HIV/AIDS, Ebola, SARS, MERS, ZIKA and Anthrax. Fauci was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President George W. Bush for his role as an architect of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), which has been responsible for saving millions of lives in sub-Saharan Africa.
When: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 (at 2 pm)
- Click here to buy tickets!!!(Or Register FREE, whether or not you're a Member)(Confirming email will contain the URL for the Online session)
- REGISTER for THIS EVENT (Free for All!)
Click here to buy tickets!!!
(Or Register FREE, whether or not you're a Member)(Confirming email will contain the URL for the Zoom session)