Monthly Wharton DC Virtual Coffee Hour
Free connections and networking for Wharton DC Members. Includes 3 breakouts. All welcome.
- Join other Wharton Club of DC Members for this new monthly event
- Great opportunity to meet and connect with others, over a cup of your best home-brewed "Joe" - or tea (if you're a "tea-totaler"...;-)
- Members will have the opportunity to participate in three 10-15 minute breakouts with others. Help them learn more about you - and learn more about them - for mutual benefit
- We welcome those who would like to lead a breakout - to help everyone learn more about everyone else in the breakout room, for mutual benefit
- 9 am: Welcome
- 9:05-9:20 -First breakout: self-selected, then return to general meeting
- 9:25-9:40 - Second breakout - Random - then return to general meeting
- 9:45-10:00: Final breakout, then return to general meeting and adjourn
When: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 (at 9 am)
- Click here to buy tickets!!!(Or Register FREE, if're a Member)(Confirming email will contain the URL for the Online session)
- REGISTER for THIS EVENT (Free for All Members; others can join and it will then be free!)
Click here to buy tickets!!!
(Or Register FREE, if you're a Member)(Confirming email will contain the URL for the Zoom session)