Free Webinar: How to Talk About Wellness at Work
As we return to the office and begin the process of "getting back to normal", all of us are faced with a brand-new responsibility we're carrying into our jobs: workplace wellness. Led by Wharton alum, Edyta Satchell, "America's Wellness Expert." All welcome.
- About The Webinar
- The stress of the pandemic, coupled with sudden and drastic changes thrust upon everyone, the responsibility lies on all of us to help our teams, colleagues, and peers power through this period of transition with a new mindfulness that's never been asked of us before. We're delving into our behaviors and habits and it can be tough to know how to speak to this topic effectively and without making people uncomforable.
- We're here to help you discover:
- Keywords and topics that inspire effective, productive conversations. You won't have to go it alone with our helpful conversation starters and templates.
- 3 powerful secrets wellness professionals are using to drive real changes in mindset, productivity, and even the bottom line in organizations of all kinds.
- A complete communications kit to help you take the current temperature within your workplace, assess your needs, and an action plan to drive the results you need to renew employee focus, enthusiasm, and create an unbreakable mindset the drives your organization forward with purpose.
When: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 (at 1 pm)
- Click here to buy tickets!!!(Or Register FREE, whether or not you're a Member)(Confirming email will contain the URL for the Online session)
- REGISTER for THIS EVENT (Free for All!)
Click here to buy tickets!!!
(Or Register FREE, whether or not you're a Member)(Confirming email will contain the URL for the Zoom session)