Free Webinar: Defining Diversity & Inclusion In The Wellness-Focused Workplace
Register to join us May 26, 1pm EST & learn how to optimize your diverisifed teams’ productivity, resolve conflict, communicate well and create healthy and fully inclusive corporate culture. Led by Wharton alum, Edyta Satchell, "America's Wellness Expert."Led by Wharton alum, Edyta Satchell, "America's Wellness Expert." All welcome.
About The Webinar
- Diversity and Inclusion are more than just buzzwords.
They're a crucial part of a healthy workplace.
We'll show you how it all connects!
Only those people managers who understand how the concepts of diversity and inclusion are intertwined with a healthy workplace and travel culture. They know how to optimize their teams’ productivity, resolve conflict, communicate well and create healthy and fully inclusive corporate culture.
By the end of this webinar, you will feel empowered to:
• Implement a diversity and inclusion program that works for your unique situation
• Attract qualified new talent that enrich the diversity of your workforce
• Create a sense of real well-being that goes beyond just talk
This webinar is closed to the public, so be sure to reserve your seat now – space is extremely limited.
Create and implement a diversity and inclusion program that makes sense for your unique situation;
Create employee communication and training programs that acknowledge everyone;
Create a healthy, wellness-focused work environment for ALL employees.
When: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 (at 1 pm)
- Click here to buy tickets!!!(Or Register FREE, whether or not you're a Member)(Confirming email will contain the URL for the Online session)
- REGISTER for THIS EVENT (Free for All!)
(Or Register FREE, whether or not you're a Member)(Confirming email will contain the URL for the Zoom session)