Re-Entry Roundtable: Navigating HR for Hybrid Teams, with Kathy Albarado of Helios HR
A transition to hybrid work environments promises new flexibility for our teams, but also introduces new questions that Kathy will address, plus she'll answer your questions. All welcome to this Virtual Event.
Re-Entry Roundtable with Kathy Albarado of Helios HR
A transition to hybrid work environments promises new flexibility for our teams, but also introduces new questions:
• What conversations do we need to have around vaccinations?
• What steps can we take to prevent burnout?
• What benefits and policies make most sense for a hybrid workforce?
• How do we know if our people are (and stay) engaged?
To answer these questions and more, Optimal Networks is thrilled to host a roundtable discussion with human resources expert Kathy Albarado.
Kathy Albarado is Founder and CEO of Helios HR, an award-winning HR outsourcing, consulting and recruiting firm that has helped organizations ranging from star-ups to the Fortune 500 enhance their corporate culture and thrive as the result. An Alumni of GMU,
Kathy holds her B.S. in Psychology and her M.A. in Human Resource Management.
After offering her expert advice on key best practices, she will answer any and all questions you have
- Click here to buy tickets!!!(Or Register FREE, whether or not you're a Member)(Confirming email will contain the URL for the Online session)
- REGISTER for THIS EVENT (Free for All!)
1:30PM - 2:30PM Fri 23 Jul 2021, Eastern timezone
Virtual Event Instructions:
Look Who's Coming:
Wharton Club of DC
(Or Register FREE, whether or not you're a Member)(Confirming email will contain the URL for the Zoom session)