Career Reinvention & Propulsion Workshop
Dr. Jeremy Gartner, CEO & Founder, Career Propulsion Outlines Key Steps You Can Take to Move Your Career & Life Forward. Everyone welcome to this Virtual Workshop!
- Most job seekers struggle to maximize their potential and land opportunities for the jobs they desire.
- It’s not because they’re not good at what they do or are not capable of performing at a higher level.
- It’s because they don’t know how to sell their story,
- The proof of this? Look all around you. Is it the most qualified person at the top? Probably not.
In this workshop (repeating a very popular Innovation Summit session:
• We’ll explain why landing a job is so difficult,
• We’ll share strategies and tactics so you can re-invent your career and land your next job rapidly
• We’ll discuss how we can re-invent the hiring industry and crowdsource our next job instead of applying online
Dr. Jeremy Gartner
Founder, Career Propulsion
Dr. Jeremy Gartner is the founder of Career Propulsion. He is on a mission to help 100,000 job seekers land their dream job by 2024 by leveraging the power of a community and reinventing the rules of the game. He has submitted 13 patents, obtained a PhD in Aerospace Engineering, conducted research in Particle Physics at CERN in Switzerland, and is currently pursuing his Executive MBA at Wharton.
- Click here to buy tickets!!! Register:
- President's Club: Complimentary for this and all other Summit sessions
- Wharton DC Members: 10/session, or 37 for ALL Summit Sessions & Recording Access for 90 days
- Non-Members: 19/session, or 77 for ALL Summit Sessions & Recording Access for 90 days