About this event
“Rocket Pitch + Power Networking,” a CONNECTpreneur Investor Network Virtual Event
We only have a limited number of FREE tickets, after which the price will increase to $99 per ticket, so REGISTER NOW!
CONNECTpreneur Virtual Rocket Pitch events are the World's Largest investor pitch events, with the largest attendance of accredited investors, VCs, private investors and angels.
We will email you the LINK to the event on the evening of February 23, as well as the morning of February 24.
This will be our 69th event (26th Virtual) over the last 10 years.
“Rocket Pitch + Power Networking” by CONNECTpreneur features virtual networking sessions and a Rocket Pitch segment with exciting early-stage companies.
CONNECTpreneur events are cited as "The Best Networking Events in the MidAtlantic" by independent media as well as over 70% of surveyed past attendees.
- "Virtual Networking" pre and post-program - via Private Message, and Breakout Rooms
- We feature 12 Breakout Rooms after the Pitch portion of the event. Each Breakout Room is hosted by a Presenting Company. Attendees will be able to enter and leave any Breakout Room at their convenience.
- Who will be online? We expect 600+ business leaders, including 300+ CEOs & Founders, as well as 200+ angels & VCs from around the USA.
- "Rocket Pitch" Showcase of 12 promising emerging tech companies.
- This is a virtual "Meeting," NOT a "webinar." All attendees will be able to see and message all other attendees.
- Investor Polling - investors can indicate their interest in each Presenting Company, for post-event follow-up.
- We will publish a full list of all registrants - name, title, and company name to enhance networking.
“Rocket Pitch + Power Networking” by CONNECTpreneur features 2 virtual networking sessions and a Rocket Pitch segment with exciting early-stage companies.
The Tower Club has ample balcony space for outdoor networking, and we will have plenty of facemasks and hand sanitizer.
CONNECTpreneur is a bi-monthly networking mashup, which has been attended by over 12,000 business leaders over the past 10 years.
All attendees MUST BE pre-registered due to venue capacity. Attendance is capped at 400 attendees. We expect another SOLD OUT crowd, so there will be NO on-site registration.
For more information on previous CONNECTpreneur events, presenters, speakers, etc. or to download program books from our previous events, please visit our website at connectpreneur.org.
Please "Like" us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Connectpreneur
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @connectpreneur
And visit our Website at connectpreneur.org
For info on SPONSORSHIP, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to be considered as a PRESENTER/EXHIBITOR, please email email@example.com
DATE: Thursday, February 24, 2022
AGENDA: (All times are Eastern Standard Time - EST)
11:00 - 11:05 am - VIRTUAL NETWORKING (via Private Message)
11:05 - 11:15 am - WELCOME and INTRODUCTIONS
TIEN WONG, Founder and Host, CONNECTpreneur Community
PAT SHERIDAN - Founder and Managing Partner, Modus Create
11:15 - 12:25 pm - ROCKET PITCH SESSION - 12 Promising Early Stage Companies will present.
Companies will be Announced on February 18th, 2022
Companies will be introduced by:
ANTHONY MILLIN, Founder and Chair, NEXT powered by Shulman Rogers
GEORGE NEMPHOS, Co-Founder and Managing Member, Nemphos Braue
12:25 - 1:00 pm - PRESENTING COMPANY BREAKOUT ROOMS and VIRTUAL NETWORKING (via Private Message)
Each Presenting Company will host a Breakout Room for deeper dive conversations. Attendees will be able to enter and leave any Breakout Room at any time.
PREVIOUS INVESTOR PARTICIPANTS (partial list):
Revolution Ventures, Carlyle Group, Kinetic Ventures, Sterling Partners, Core Capital, Grotech, UPDATA, Novak Biddle, New Atlantic Ventures, Edison Ventures, SWaN & Legend Venture Partners, Venturehouse, Boulder Ventures, TDF Funds, Ballast Point Ventures, Multiplier Capital, Saratoga Investment Corp., Maryland Venture Fund, New Markets Venture Partners, True Ventures, 500 Startups, Amplifier Venture Partners, DFW Capital Partners, Farragut Capital, NextGen Angels, CIT GAP Funds, TEDCO, BluVenture Investors, Leeds Novamark, 1776, Private Access Network, CAV Angels, K Street Capital, Select Venture Partners, RLMcCall Capital, ID Private Equity, Cranbrook Capital, Baltimore Angels, Pennington Partners, Acceleprise, Blue Marlin Partners, US Boston Capital, VentureCross Partners, Berman Enterprises, Dingman Angels, Neuberger & Co. Ventures, McLean Capital, Angel Venture Forum, Brilliant Keypoint Investments, Paras Ventures, NextSteps Capital, Noblestar Capital, Hercules Technology Growth Capital, Grindstone Partners, Exhilirator, New Vantage Group, New Dominion Angels, National Capital Companies, Enhanced Capital, MTECH Ventures, Mosaic Capital, Opus8, Blue Heron Capital, Duncaster Investments, Private Capital Network, Next-Stage Development Group, Lancaster Angel Network, Decisive Investment Group, Harrell Partners, Ruxton Ventures, MD Center for Entrepreneurship, Fortify Ventures, Conscious Venture Labs, and Keiretsu Forum.
- The Tower Club
- Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce
- NEXT, powered by Shulman Rogers
- First Financial Group
- Fairfax County Economic Development Authority
- Montgomery County Economic Development Corporation
- SunTrust Bank
- New York Life
- Baltimore Angels
- Startup Grind
- Keiretsu Forum
- Dingman Center Angels
- Georgetown Entrepreneurship Initiative
- Institute for Excellence in Sales
- Wharton DC Innovation Summit
- Maryland Tech Council Venture Mentoring Services
- Founder Institute
- Center for Advancing Innovation
- Ryan & Wetmore
- National Association of Business Owners & Entrepreneurs