The Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge’s objective has always been to serve as a launchpad for promising deep tech startups.
We’ll soon be launching our 8th edition but before that, we’re bringing back previous Winners of our Global Challenge to the virtual stage so you can hear firsthand where their startup is today, their next big plans and what support or connections they’re looking for.
For this first session, we’re focusing on our winners in the Energy space. You’ll be hearing from:
- Rodolphe Durand Maniclas, Sales BD at Dracula Technologies (2017 winner) which has created LAYER®, a printed technology that can generate energy from ambient light.
- Jonathan Tan, Co-founder & CEO at Coreshell Technologies (2019 winner) which has designed coating technology that solves the performance issues of li-ion batteries.
- Christina Gyenge, Founder & CEO at Agora Energy Technologies (2020 Grand winner) which is developing a transformative carbon dioxide redox flow battery to enable the global energy transition.
- Kostyantyn Khomutov, CEO at Gbatteries (2020 winner) which is accelerating the use of electric vehicles by providing ultra-fast charging.
- Margaux Peltier, Co-founder at Enerdrape (2021 winner) which turns underground infrastructures into renewable heat sources through its modular geothermal panel.
Link to learn more or register: https://app.livestorm.co/hello-tomorrow/global-challenge-hall-of-fame-meet-our-previous-winners-in-energy?type=detailed