GDS: Floating Cities and Amphibious Architecture are Part of the Answer 10/12
Join our monthly Green Jobs Report for a regular update on how the ongoing health and economic environment is impacting the workplace. We hope you will join us! Wharton Club members & guests are invited!
Join our monthly Green Jobs Report for a regular update on how the ongoing health and economic environment is impacting the workplace and the role that green jobs and a green new deal can play in helping to rebuild stronger, more resilient, more inclusive economies.
With this as context, we'll explore questions such as:
* Will inflation continue in US and Europe despite policy changes?
* Which economic and fiscal policies could be more pointed?
* As job creation continues, will pay keep up with inflation?
This week, we're joined by Dr. Stephanie Kelton, Professor of Economics and Public Policy, Stony Brook University, and author of New York Times best-seller, The Deficit Myth. Read more of Dr. Kelton's recent writings here: https://stephaniekelton.substack.com/
Our regular guests include:
* Amir Khaleghi, PhD candidate in Economics, University of Missouri at Kansas City, HIP Investor Impact Analyst
* Dr. Fadhel Kaboub, Associate Professor of Economics at Denison University, and President of the Global Institute for Sustainable Prosperity
as well as your regular co-hosts Paul Herman (HIP Investor) and Nigel Lake (Pottinger).
As always, this episode will be live and interactive, with a particular focus on practical actions that businesses, governments and individuals can take -- and the economic and ecological benefits of doing so.
Learn more about current and future speakers and topics at https://www.ESGX.org/
Sponsored by HIP Investor and Pottinger
Click here to reserve your place for the program