NPC Headliners Luncheon: Veterans Affairs Secretary, Denis McDonough 11/7
Veterans Affairs Secretary Denis McDonough will speak at a National Press Club in-person Headliners Luncheon on Monday, Nov. 7. Wharton Club members & guests are invited to In-Person Luncheon at National Press Club with Secy. Denis McDonough of the Dept. of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Affairs Secretary Denis McDonough will speak at a National Press Club in-person Headliners Luncheon on Monday, Nov. 7.
- McDonough will discuss the impact of the PACT Act, a bill signed in August by President Biden that expands medical benefits to veterans exposed to toxins from burn pits on military bases, and deliver an update on the state of America’s veterans and their families.
- Lunch begins at 12:30 p.m. Remarks begin at 1 p.m., followed by a question-and-answer session ending at 2 p.m. Tickets are $45 for all Wharton Club Member & guest tickets.
- We expect to have one or more Wharton Club tables, depending upon how many members and guests register.
- Tickets must be paid for at time of purchase.
- NOTE: Members, guests, and visitors are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination at the entrance to the Club. This can be a physical copy of your vaccination card, or a photo of it on your mobile device. If you cannot show proof of vaccination, you must show a recent negative COVID-19 test (within 48 hours prior to the start of the program).
- If you would prefer to upload your vaccination record in advance of the event, you can do so at www.press.org/vaxpass.
- To read more about Press Club safety measures, please visit https://www.press.org/safetyfirst.
Lunch will be served at 12:30 p.m. Remarks begin at 1 p.m., followed by a question-and-answer session ending at 2 p.m.
Click here to reserve your seat(s) for the luncheon at 45/person inclusive: lunch, networking, program.
- President's Club & Lifetime Members: Yourself and up to 3 guests at this 45/per person rate
- Other Wharton DC Members: Yourself only at this rate (glad to discuss upgrading to President's Club or Lifetime if you like; just call us at 301-365-8999)
12:30PM - 2:00PM Mon 7 Nov 2022, Eastern timezone
The National Press Club, Ballroom
529 - 14th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20045 USA
[ Get Directions ]
Look Who's Coming:
... a total of 5 guests.
Note: to opt out from this list please sign in, go to My Account and change your preferences under My RSVPs.
Click here to reserve your seat(s)