About this event
“Rocket Pitch + Power Networking,” a CONNECTpreneur Investor Network Virtual Event
We only have a limited number of FREE tickets, after which the price will increase to $99 per ticket, so REGISTER NOW!
CONNECTpreneur Virtual Rocket Pitch events are the World's Largest investor pitch events, with the largest attendance of accredited investors, VCs, private investors and angels.
We will email you the LINK to the event on the evening of December 20th, as well as the morning of December 21st.
This will be our 81st event (36th Virtual) over the last 11 years.
“Rocket Pitch + Power Networking” by CONNECTpreneur features virtual networking sessions and a Rocket Pitch segment with exciting early-stage companies.
CONNECTpreneur events are cited as "The Best Networking Events in the MidAtlantic" by independent media as well as over 70% of surveyed past attendees.
- "Virtual Networking" pre and post-program - via Private Message, and Breakout Rooms
- We feature 12 Breakout Rooms after the Pitch portion of the event. Each Breakout Room is hosted by a Presenting Company. Attendees will be able to enter and leave any Breakout Room at their convenience.
- Who will be online? We expect 600+ business leaders, including 300+ CEOs & Founders, as well as 200+ angels & VCs from around the USA.
- "Rocket Pitch" Showcase of 12 promising emerging tech companies.
- This is a virtual "Meeting," NOT a "webinar." All attendees will be able to see and message all other attendees.
- Investor Polling - investors can indicate their interest in each Presenting Company, for post-event follow-up.
- We will publish a full list of all registrants - name, title, and company name to enhance networking.
“Rocket Pitch + Power Networking” by CONNECTpreneur features 2 virtual networking sessions and a Rocket Pitch segment with exciting early-stage companies.
CONNECTpreneur is a bi-monthly networking mashup, which has been attended by over 25,000+ business leaders over the past 11 years.
All attendees MUST BE pre-registered on this Eventbrite site.
We will email you the log-in information and instructions before the event, on the evening before, and the morning of the event.
Please "Like" us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Connectpreneur
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @connectpreneur
And visit our Website at connectpreneur.org
For info on SPONSORSHIP, please email us at email@example.com
If you want to be considered as a PRESENTER/EXHIBITOR, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE: Wednesday, December 21st, 2022
AGENDA: (All times are Eastern Standard Time - EST)
11:00 - 11:05 am - VIRTUAL NETWORKING (via Private Message)
11:05 - 11:15 am - WELCOME and INTRODUCTIONS
TIEN WONG, Founder and Host, CONNECTpreneur Community
PAT SHERIDAN - Founder and Managing Partner, Modus Create
11:15 - 12:25 pm - ROCKET PITCH SESSION - 12 Promising Early Stage Companies will present.
Companies will be introduced by:
ANTHONY MILLIN, Founder and Chair, NEXT powered by Shulman Rogers
ANDY TUCKER, Partner, Nelson Mullins
12:25 - 1:00 pm - PRESENTING COMPANY BREAKOUT ROOMS and VIRTUAL NETWORKING (via Private Message)
Each Presenting Company will host a Breakout Room for deeper dive conversations. Attendees will be able to enter and leave any Breakout Room at any time.
PREVIOUS INVESTOR PARTICIPANTS (partial list):
Blackstone, Intel Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, Revolution Ventures, Carlyle Group, NEA, Technology Crossover Ventures, Google Ventures, TPG, US Venture Partners, Y Combinator, Columbia Capital, True Ventures, Sterling Partners, HIG, Grotech, UPDATA, Koch Industries, Saudi Aramco, Garage Technology Ventures, In-Q-Tel, Motley Fool Ventures, New Atlantic Ventures, PROOF.VC, Edison Ventures, SWaN & Legend Venture Partners, Hercules Technology Growth Capital, Silicon Valley Bank, Venturehouse, Kinetic Ventures, Core Capital, Boulder Ventures, TDF Funds, Ballast Point Ventures, Multiplier Capital, Saratoga Investment Corp., Maryland Venture Fund, New Markets Venture Partners, Camber Creek, 500 Startups, Novak Biddle, Amplifier Venture Partners, DFW Capital Partners, Farragut Capital, NextGen Angels, CIT GAP Funds, TEDCO, BluVenture Investors, Leeds Novamark, 1776, Private Access Network, CAV Angels, Riverbend Capital, K Street Capital, Select Venture Partners, Cranbrook Capital, Baltimore Angels, SaaS Ventures, Acceleprise, Blue Marlin Partners, US Boston Capital, VentureCross Partners, Dingman Angels, Neuberger & Co. Ventures, Angel Venture Forum, Paras Ventures, Noblestar Capital, Grindstone Partners, New Vantage Group, New Dominion Angels, Early Light Capital, Enhanced Capital, MTECH Ventures, Mosaic Capital, Opus8, Blue Heron Capital, Duncaster Investments, Lancaster Angel Network, Ruxton Ventures, Fortify Ventures, MIT Alumni Angels, and Conscious Venture Labs.
- Modus Create
- NEXT, powered by Shulman Rogers
- First Financial Group
- Nemphos Braue
- Shulman Rogers
- SunTrust Bank
- Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce
- Maryland Tech Council Venture Mentoring Services
- Montgomery County Economic Development Corporation
- Startup Grind
- Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO)
- Frederick Innovative Technology Center, Inc. (FITCI)
- Keiretsu Forum
- Dingman Center Angels
- MIT Alumni Angels
- Baltimore Angels
- Angels + Life.Sci Investors
- Georgetown Entrepreneurship Initiative
- Institute for Excellence in Sales
- Wharton DC Innovation Summit
- Founder Institute
- Ryan & Wetmore
- U.S. International Development Center (USIDC)
- Monte Jade Science & Technology Association
- National Association of Business Owners and Entrepreneurs (NABOE)