Virtual Rocket Pitch + Power Networking by CONNECTpreneur Investor Network
CONNECTpreneur's Virtual Rocket Pitch - The world's largest investor pitch events. Come learn, connect with others, and be inspired - February 23, 2023 11am - 1pm EDT
“Rocket Pitch + Power Networking,” a CONNECTpreneur Investor Network Virtual Event
CONNECTpreneur Virtual Rocket Pitch events are the World's Largest investor pitch events, with the largest attendance of accredited investors, VCs, private investors and angels.
We will email you the LINK to the event on the evening of February 22nd, as well as the morning of February 23rd.
This will be our 88th event (38th Virtual) over the last 12 years.
“Rocket Pitch + Power Networking” by CONNECTpreneur features virtual networking sessions and a Rocket Pitch segment with exciting early-stage companies.
CONNECTpreneur events are cited as "The Best Networking Events in the MidAtlantic" by independent media as well as over 70% of surveyed past attendees.
- "Virtual Networking" pre and post-program - via Private Message, and Breakout Rooms
- We feature Breakout Rooms after the Pitch portion of the event. Each Breakout Room is hosted by a Presenting Company. Attendees will be able to enter and leave any Breakout Room at their convenience.
- Who will be online? We expect 500+ business leaders, including 200+ CEOs & Founders, as well as 200+ angels & VCs from around the USA.
- "Rocket Pitch" Showcase of promising emerging tech companies.
- This is a virtual "Meeting," NOT a "webinar." All attendees will be able to see and message all other attendees.
- Investor Polling - investors can indicate their interest in each Presenting Company, for post-event follow-up.
- We will publish a full list of all registrants - name, title, and company name to enhance networking.
“Rocket Pitch + Power Networking” by CONNECTpreneur features 2 virtual networking sessions and a Rocket Pitch segment with exciting early-stage companies.
CONNECTpreneur is a bi-monthly networking mashup, which has been attended by 25,000+ business leaders over the past 12 years.
All attendees must be pre-registered on this Eventbrite site.
We will email you the log-in information and instructions before the event, on the evening before, and the morning of the event.
Please "Like" us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Connectpreneur
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @connectpreneur
And visit our Website at connectpreneur.org
DATE: THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 23rd
AGENDA (All times are Eastern Standard Time - EST)
11:00 - 11:05 am - VIRTUAL NETWORKING (via Private Message)
11:05 - 11:15 am - WELCOME and INTRODUCTIONS
TIEN WONG, Founder and Host, CONNECTpreneur Community
PAT SHERIDAN - Founder and Managing Partner, Modus Create
11:15 - 12:25 pm - ROCKET PITCH SESSION - Presentations from Promising Early Stage Companies
Companies will be introduced by:
DARREL BARROS, Partner, NEXT powered by Shulman Rogers
MARK HAAS, CEO, Association for Enterprise Growth
Caring Closures International
12:25 - 1:00 pm - PRESENTING COMPANY BREAKOUT ROOMS and VIRTUAL NETWORKING (via Private Message)
Each Presenting Company will host a Breakout Room for deeper dive conversations. Attendees will be able to enter and leave any Breakout Room at any time.
PREVIOUS INVESTOR PARTICIPANTS (partial list):
Blackstone, Intel Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, Revolution Ventures, Carlyle Group, NEA, Technology Crossover Ventures, Google Ventures, TPG, US Venture Partners, ASB Capital, Y Combinator, Columbia Capital, True Ventures, Sterling Partners, HIG, Grotech, UPDATA, Techstars, Koch Industries, Saudi Aramco, Garage Technology Ventures, In-Q-Tel, Motley Fool Ventures, New Atlantic Ventures, PROOF.VC, Edison Ventures, SWaN & Legend Venture Partners, Hercules Technology Growth Capital, Silicon Valley Bank, Venturehouse, Kinetic Ventures, Camber Creek, TEDCO, Core Capital, Virginia Investment Partnership, Blue Heron Capital, Boulder Ventures, TDF Funds, Ballast Point Ventures, Conscious Venture Fund, Multiplier Capital, Saratoga Investment Corp., Maryland Venture Fund, New Markets Venture Partners, 500 Startups, Novak Biddle, Amplifier Venture Partners, DFW Capital Partners, Farragut Capital, NextGen Angels, BluVenture Investors, Leeds Novamark, 1776, Private Access Network, CAV Angels, Riverbend Capital, K Street Capital, Techcoast Angels, Cranbrook Capital, Baltimore Angels, SaaS Ventures, Acceleprise, Blue Marlin Partners, US Boston Capital, VentureCross Partners, Dingman Angels, Neuberger & Co. Ventures, Angel Venture Forum, Paras Ventures, Noblestar Capital, Grindstone Partners, New Vantage Group, New Dominion Angels, Early Light Capital, Enhanced Capital, MTECH Ventures, Mosaic Capital, Opus8, Duncaster Investments, Lancaster Angel Network, Ruxton Ventures, Fortify Ventures, and MIT Alumni Angels.
- Modus Create
- NEXT, powered by Shulman Rogers
- Shulman Rogers
- Truist Financial
- Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce
- Maryland Tech Council Venture Mentoring Services
- Startup Grind
- Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO)
- Frederick Innovative Technology Center, Inc. (FITCI)
- Keiretsu Forum
- Dingman Center Angels
- MIT Alumni Angels
- Baltimore Angels
- Angels + Life.Sci Investors/New Jersey Angels
- Georgetown Entrepreneurship Initiative
- Institute for Excellence in Sales
- Wharton DC Innovation Summit
- Founder Institute
- Ryan & Wetmore
- U.S. International Development Center (USIDC)
- Monte Jade Science & Technology Association
- National Association of Business Owners and Entrepreneurs (NABOE)