CONNECTpreneur Virtual Rocket Pitch + A Master Class "Fueling Startup Success"
Thursday, Sep 28, 2023, 11:00am EDT
We will email you the LINK to this special event on the evening of September 27th, as well as the morning of September 28th.
About this Event:
CONNECTpreneur Virtual Rocket Pitch events are the World's Largest investor pitch events, with the greatest number of accredited investors, VCs, private investors and angels.
CONNECTpreneur is a bi-monthly networking mashup, which has been attended by 25,000+ business leaders over the past 12 years and Is cited as "The Best Networking Events in the MidAtlantic" by independent media as well as over 70% of surveyed past attendees.
This will be our 97th event (45th Virtual) over the last 12 years.
- "Virtual Networking" pre and post-program - via Private Message, and Breakout Rooms
- We feature Breakout Rooms after the Pitch portion of the event. Each Breakout Room is hosted by a Presenting Company. Attendees will be able to enter and leave any Breakout Room at their convenience.
- Who will be online? We expect 500+ business leaders, including 200+ CEOs & Founders, as well as 200+ angels & VCs from around the USA.
- "Rocket Pitch" Showcase of promising emerging tech companies.
- This is a virtual "Meeting," NOT a "webinar." All attendees can see and direct message all other attendees.
- Investor Polling - investors can indicate their interest in each Presenting Company, for post-event follow-up.
- We will publish a full list of all registrants - name, title, and company name to enhance networking.
- A Master Class "Fueling Startup Success: Supercharge your marketing to crush Q4 and hit the ground running in 2024".
DATE: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2023
AGENDA (All times are Eastern Daylight Time - EDT)
11:00 - 11:05 am - VIRTUAL NETWORKING (via Private Message)
11:05 - 11:15 am - WELCOME and INTRODUCTIONS
11:15 - 12:25 pm - ROCKET PITCH SESSION - Promising Early Stage Companies will present.
12:25 - 1:00 pm - PRESENTING COMPANY BREAKOUT ROOMS and VIRTUAL NETWORKING (via Private Message)
Each Presenting Company will host a Breakout Room for deeper dive conversations. Attendees will be able to enter and leave any Breakout Room at any time.
12:30 - 1:30 pm - MASTER CLASS: "Fueling Startup Success: Supercharge your marketing to crush Q4 and hit the ground running in 2024"
DEBBIE CLINE: Co-Founder and Chief of Customer Success, Buzzy Rocket
VICTORIA COLLINS: Co-Founder and Chief Disruptor, Buzzy Rocket
As we near 2024, the rapidly evolving landscape of technology and marketing holds the potential for a new year filled with innovation and opportunities. Join us as we provide you with valuable expert insights and offer practical suggestions for both Q4 and Q1. We'll help you pinpoint where to allocate your time, resources, and budget to successfully meet your 2023 goals. We'll also share the most important marketing trends expected in 2024 and how you can leverage them to start the year with a bang.
NEXT, powered by Shulman Rogers
Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce
Maryland Tech Council Venture Mentoring Services
Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO)
Frederick Innovative Technology Center, Inc. (FITCI)
Dingman Center Angels
MIT Alumni Angels
Angels + Life.Sci Investors
Georgetown Entrepreneurship Initiative
Institute for Excellence in Sales
Wharton DC Innovation Summit
Ryan & Wetmore
U.S. International Development Center (USIDC)
Monte Jade Science & Technology Association
National Association of Business Owners and Entrepreneurs (NABOE)