NPC Headliners Book Event: Fenley Scurlock & Jason Liaw "Down to Business" 3/5
51 Industry Leaders Share Practical Advice on How to Become a Young Entrepreneur.” Wharton Club members & guests are invited!
- Teen entrepreneurs Fenley Scurlock and Jason Liaw will discuss their new book, “Down to Business: 51 Industry Leaders Share Practical Advice on How to Become a Young Entrepreneur,” at a National Press Club Headliners Book Event on Tuesday, March 5 at 6 p.m.
- The Rockville teenagers will be joined at this family-friendly event by former CEO of NPR Ken Stern to explore the secrets to successful entrepreneurship at any age.
- Scurlock and Liaw, who both started businesses by the time they had reached middle school, spent their pandemic lockdown interviewing innovators, inventors and leaders from multinational businesses, including Hallmark, IKEA, MasterClass and Parachute.
- Wharton Club Members:
- Lifetime & President's Club Members: Free for up to 2 people
- Other Wharton Club members: 18/person