About this Event:
CONNECTpreneur Virtual Rocket Pitch events are the World's Largest investor pitch events, with the greatest number of accredited investors, VCs, private investors and angels.
This will be our 99th event (49th Virtual) over the last 12 years.
CONNECTpreneur is a bi-monthly networking mashup, which has been attended by 25,000+ business leaders over the past 12 years. Our events are cited as "The Best Networking Events in the MidAtlantic" by independent media as well as over 70% of surveyed past attendees.
We will email you the ZOOM LINK the evening before and the morning of each event.
- "Virtual Networking" pre and post-program - via Private Message, and Breakout Rooms
- We feature Breakout Rooms after the Pitch portion of the events. Each Breakout Room is hosted by a Presenting Company. Attendees will be able to enter and leave any Breakout Room at their convenience.
- Who will be online? We expect 400+ business leaders, including 150+ CEOs & Founders, as well as 150+ angels & VCs from around the USA.
- "Rocket Pitch" Showcase of promising emerging tech companies.
- These are virtual "Meetings" NOT "webinars". All attendees can see and direct message all other attendees.
- Investor Polling - Investors can indicate their interest in each Presenting Company, for post-event follow-up.
- We will publish a full list of all registrants - name, title, and company name to enhance networking.
“Rocket Pitch + Power Networking” by CONNECTpreneur features 2 virtual networking sessions and a Rocket Pitch segment with exciting early-stage companies.
All attendees must be pre-registered on this Eventbrite site.
DATE: THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2023 AGENDA (All times are Eastern Standard Time - EST)
11:00 - 11:05 am - VIRTUAL NETWORKING (via Private Message)
11:05 - 11:10 am - WELCOME and INTRODUCTIONS
11:10 - 11:45 am - ROCKET PITCH SESSION - 6 Promising Early Stage Companies will present.
11:45 - 12:15 pm - PRESENTING COMPANY BREAKOUT ROOMS and VIRTUAL NETWORKING (via Private Message)
Each Presenting Company will host a Breakout Room for deeper dive conversations. Attendees will be able to enter and leave any Breakout Room at any time.
NEXT, powered by Shulman Rogers
PWC Economic Development
Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce
Maryland Tech Council Venture Mentoring Services
Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO)
Frederick Innovative Technology Center, Inc. (FITCI)
Dingman Center Angels
MIT Alumni Angels
New Jersey Angels
Georgetown Entrepreneurship Initiative
Wharton DC Innovation Summit
Ryan & Wetmore
Monte Jade Science & Technology Association
National Association of Business Owners and Entrepreneurs (NABOE)