Thursday, Feb. 29, 2024, 11:00am EST
We will email you the LINK to this special event on the evening of February 28th, as well as the morning of February 29th.
About this Event:
CONNECTpreneur Virtual Rocket Pitch events are the World's Largest investor pitch events, with the greatest number of accredited investors, VCs, private investors and angels.
This will be our 107th event (48th Virtual) over the last 12 years.
CONNECTpreneur is a bi-monthly networking mashup that has been attended by 25,000+ business leaders over the past 12 years. Our events are cited as "The Best Networking Events in the MidAtlantic" by independent media as well as over 70% of surveyed past attendees.
- "Virtual Networking" pre and post-program - via Private Message, and Breakout Rooms
- We feature Breakout Rooms after the Pitch portion of the events. Each Breakout Room is hosted by a Presenting Company. Attendees will be able to enter and leave any Breakout Room at their convenience.
- Who will be online? We expect 400+ business leaders, including 150+ CEOs & Founders, as well as 150+ angels & VCs from around the USA.
- "Rocket Pitch" Showcase of promising emerging tech companies.
- These are virtual "Meetings" NOT "webinars". All attendees can see and direct message all other attendees.
- Investor Polling: Investors can indicate their interest in each Presenting Company for post-event follow-up.
- We will publish a full list of all registrants - name, title, and company name to enhance networking.
NEXT, powered by Shulman Rogers
PWC Economic Development
Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce
Maryland Tech Council Venture Mentoring Services
Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO)
Frederick Innovative Technology Center, Inc. (FITCI)
Blu Venture Investors
Dingman Center Angels
MIT Alumni Angels
New Jersey Angels
Georgetown Entrepreneurship Initiative
Wharton DC Innovation Summit
Ryan & Wetmore
Monte Jade Science & Technology Association
National Association of Business Owners and Entrepreneurs (NABOE)