Our focus is on helping our members as part of the 92,000 strong worldwide Wharton alumni network
||Wharton alumni leader and outstanding alumni, John Huntsman, with family at opening of Huntsman Hall
| Club Overview |
Officers & Honorees
Become a Member
| || || || The Wharton Club of Washington, D.C., is a leader among its peers. Founded in 1968, the Club provides a forum in the Nation's Capital area for alumni and alumnae of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. |
Ours was one of the first clubs in the worldwide Wharton Alumni Network, and has consistently been one of the most active, dynamic and among the largest. We are committed to providing you with the best resources available for networking, professional growth and enjoyable social and cultural events.
Here's how we do this:
By joining and becoming an active member of our Club, you can help us to strengthen the network for the benefit of all members, including you.
- We provide varied, high quality programs to enhance your knowledge and skills
- We provide opportunities for you to build your personal network of fellow alums and graduates of other leading business and Ivy schools, as well as top business groups
- We recognize the achievements of leading alumni in our region
- We give financial aid to deserving Wharton students from our area
- We maintain a strong Wharton presence in this region
- We assist the Wharton School in varied ways that assist our members and current students interested in careers in the Metropolitan D.C. area.